Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program Manager 2
Aerospacial et défence
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 20 2021
Industrie : Aerospacial et défence,
Description du poste
Amentum is currently searching for a senior level Program Manager having a combination of management ability and leadership qualities, and customer oriented focus.
The PM Will
- Oversee programs providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support in the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse systems.
- Assist in the planning, control and direction of staff and customs support personnel for one or more contracts.
- Directly support the maintenance of the current base and develop and implement new business strategies.
This senior level Program Manager (PM) will be responsible for the following:
- Provide administrative and technical leadership in the receipt and review all correspondence from the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) C-26 SPO at Tinker Air Force Base (TAFB).
- Will be responsible for cost, scheduling and overall performance of the C26 ANG program and maintaining cognizance over day-to-day program operations. Monitors fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
- Monitors, collects, and disseminates Engineering Reports, Contract Funds Status Reports and Data in accordance with the contract deliverables.
- Responsible for preparation of estimated pricing based on the man-hour, period of performance, and projected schedule, to accomplish each proposed Engineering Assignment (EA).
- Coordinate technical and administrative aspects associated with performance of all recurring and non-recurring tasks.
- Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
- Maintain working interfaces with personnel and organizations in support of this contract.
- Coordinate actions required to resolve aircraft problems.
- Plan, program, and integrate events in a manner that will provide optimum utilization of personnel consistent with the priority of the task to be accomplished.
- Notify the PCO of any situations that may endanger the performance of the requirements of the PWS.
- The PM shall have knowledge of and be familiar with the requirements of the PWS.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related field
- 10 years of job related experience or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) and integrated software applications
- Extensive travel may be required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Position requires an active Secret clearance