Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager - Data Center Design and Build
New York, New York, United States | Align
Project Manager - Data Center Design and Build
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
For over three decades , many of the worlds leading firms have relied on Align as a tru sted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design , build , delivery and managed services . We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seek ing to own challenging projects under tight schedules for some of todays most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success , then we want to hear from you today.
Align seeks an experienced professional with a background in cabling and hardware installation and designing and building enterprise/colocation data centers. The design aspect of this position will focus on the interior physical aspects of the data center including structural support systems, power distribution, carrier infrastructures, structured cable plant and overall data center layout. The build aspect of this position will focus on managing the implementation of the project as designed to ensure the subcontractors are adhering to design criteria and building the data center to the clients expectations, on time and within budget. Our data center team specializes in a variety of projects including greenfield builds, audits/retrofits of existing data centers and white space builds within colocation facilities.
- Candidate must have participated in a data center design and build project from inception to commissioning
- This position will report to our New York office but must be available to work on projects throughout the U.S. with up to 50 percent travel required
- This is a full-time employment position offering comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary, paid training and performance-based
- Work independently, providing on-site project management support for client data center design, optimization or buildout
- Data center rationalization
- Manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
- Act as the primary contact and counsel to senior management at client sites
- Oversee project in its entirety from proposal to implementation
- Develop budget and project plans during the analysis and design phase of the project
- Responsible for the development of all RFI and RFP documents required for bid leveling
- Manage client expectations throughout the project regarding scope, budget, billing, schedules and time frames
- Conduct meetings according to the scope of the project including construction, technology and management meetings
- Exhibit leadership characteristics including strong communication skills, full understanding of internal policies and group and individual management
- Install client equipment, such as servers, network devices, power supplies, blade enclosures, KVM switches and monitors
- Align professionals will be expected to carry out additional or alternative duties for the company that are reasonably consistent with his/her position, as the company may from time-to-time require
- Assess clients current IT and facility infrastructure
- Collection of IT asset and power configurations
- Identify vulnerabilities and optimization opportunities
- Develop facility recommendations with cost-benefit analysis
- Establish target state requirements and architecture
- Analyze gaps between current and target state operating capabilities
- Knowledge of data center mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) design and management best practices including power and utilities, HVAC, space planning, security (physical), geographic site selection, architecture design, floor plans, cabinets and cabling
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and excellent presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills with a focus on providing accurate quotes for large-scale projects
- Ability to oversee critical project activities including:
- Space planning
- Power distribution
- Cooling efficiencies
- Cabling infrastructure
- Pathways and connectivity
- Resource planning
- Preparing scope of work documents
- Completing handoff documentation
- Managing changes
- Status reporting
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solution s and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com .