Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Agile Program Manager
Date de début :février 12
Appliquer avant :mars 16 2021
Description du poste
Afni is hiring an Agile Program Manager who is responsible for coordinating multiple products to ensure each benefit one another and aligned with overall Agile Portfolio. This role will be tasked with developing programs to support Afni’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. Understanding customer requirements will be determined by following the Design Thinking Process. Proposals for program funding will be necessary to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
What You Will Be Doing
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals aimed at sustaining the Agile Portfolio.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program, defined for each product.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Lead and evaluate Product Owners and other staff.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status for Portfolio Director.