Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 06
Appliquer avant :mai 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Santé, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Cognizant is growing the group that transforms how our client teams, shape and close strategic integrated deals and reposition the brand. Leveraging design-thinking and lean methodologies, these nimble pods, staffed with senior, cross-functional consultants, are the tip of the spear in helping to create a vision and cross-practice solutions for our clients.
- Acts as Program Manager in finding, shaping and closing client opportunities; may act as overall opportunity lead
- Owns program management tasks for Deal Pursuits and Strategic Engagements, including governance, roadmaps, change management, and Program Mobilization areas; responsible for proposed program plan, commercial model, governance model, change management model and team construct
- Partners with Solution Architect (Showrunner) and others to craft Experience, Capability, Organizational, Operational and Technology Roadmaps
- Oversee interface into strategic costing and contractual negotiation teams
- Ensures compliance with deal requirements as well as frame for going ‘beyond the ask’
- Manages budgets and people allocations
- Trusted Advisor to Client Program, Operations and Business leadership
- +12 years of prior professional experience in program management roles
- Expertise in two or more industries (e.g. healthcare, manufacturing) and able to translate to others
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and consulting skills and the ability (or potential) to interact at all levels
- Well versed in major digital business trends; ability to quickly become well versed in Cognizant positioning and offerings
- Well able to navigate internal networks of capabilities and people; establish highly effective networks and collaboration
- Proven experience with change management, commercial models, governance and operational design
- Able to balance long-term planning with short term execution
- Able to direct and coordinate across many different types of delivery style, mindset and approach
- Able to quickly form trusted advisor relationships
- Substantial experience as a senior “hands on” manager running a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, flexibly adapt to a rapidly changing environment and generate effective and innovative solutions to address change
- Ability to work with a diverse and distributed workforce
- A track record and inclination for thriving in a fast-moving, and sometimes ambiguous, environment.
- Comfortable dealing with abstract, unformulated, untested new ideas and confidence in expressing opinions with senior clients/colleagues. Opinionated but not dogmatic.
- Comfortable engaging remotely (via videoconference) with a diverse global teams
- Cultural fit: provocatively humble, a story-teller, great communicator, rugged and inclusive, inventive, bold, driven
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application,