Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Layer I
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Construction, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
To be a team member at ADB Companies you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Position Title: Project Manager, Layer I
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety | Accountability | Customer Centric | Return on Investment | Integrity | Family | Innovative | Community Involvement | Empowerment
ZeroDay Technology Solutions is a division within ADB Companies, one of the fastest growing, turn key, utility construction contractors in the telecom industry. ZeroDay provides a diverse set of technology services including AV, Collaboration, Connectivity, Infrastructure, MiCiv, and MSP. We recognize our PEOPLE as our greatest asset ensuring that their Safety is our number one priority. Our culture is values driven, performance-based, and team focused. We devote ourselves to delivering results for our clients and giving back to our community.
ADB is seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple ISP utility fiber installation projects from kickoff to close out within the Layer I team of our ZeroDay Technology division. This position is responsible for successfully managing all aspect of people, customer, financial, and risk management for each project. The ideal candidate will have ISP project management experience within the telecom industry, be skilled in project tracking and scheduling, with the ability to support team members with quality and technical issues related to infrastructure installation projects.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Expertly manages all aspects of large scale IT projects including, but not limited to, customer updates and communication, schedules, budgets, contracts, equipment, vendors, materials, internal team members, and subcontractors
- Direct manager of team members, including but not limited to, Program Coordinators, Site Managers, and Layer I field technicians, overseeing performance management, time management, promotions, discipline actions, hiring, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day financials of each project; has full understanding of WIP, JCR, Cost to Completes, Gross Margin, and Revenue
- Ability to review and understand ISP construction drawings and specifications
- Has full understanding of contract documents and SOW’s
- Prepares for and facilitates project status meetings with external customers and internal leadership teams
- Leads and drives the safety expectation on site for both internal and external team members
- Master relationship builder to drive proactive communication with stakeholders including partners, vendors, customers, field team members, internal leadership, and subcontractors
- Collaborates with corporate support teams including; HR, Accounting, and Business Development
- Performs other position duties when requested
- 20% Travel Ability Nationwide
- A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- A high level of customer centricity
- Strong work ethic with an ALL IN attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented- a high level of attention to detail is required
- A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Knowledge of public safety, traffic control, and municipality regulation requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Power Point)
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce and Project Planning tools
- Regularly works out of a controlled office environment; office may be in a warehouse where yard space is near allowing dirt, gravel, etc. to enter close to or within work spaces
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions like sitting, standing, walking and driving
- May visit construction project sites. Must wear common PPE and safety equipment such as safety glasses, hard hats, safety vests, steel toed boots, etc.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, projectors, copy/fax, and smartphones
Experience And Education
- 3+ years of ISP Program and/or Project Management experience within the telecommunications industry required
- Current technical knowledge of infrastructure installation processes preferred
- Bachelors Degree and/or PMP a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
ADB Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug screen.