Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
SOY Program Manager
Rochester, New York, United States | Action for a Better Community, Inc.
SOY Program Manager
SOY Program Manager
25 jours | Rochester, New York, United States | Action for a Better Community, Inc.
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Program: Save Our Youth Project (SOY)
Location: 920 Portland Avenue
Position: Program Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Salary Range: $40,720 - $55,583 annually
Summary Of Responsibilities
Save Our Youth is a community safety initiative that engages youth and community members to reduce incidents of violence. Under the direction of the Community Development Department Director, the SOY Program Manager is responsible for supervising the activities of SOY staff SOY Outreach Worker Supervisor and Outreach Workers. The Program Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating all SOY activities including program outreach and marketing materials; preparation, tracking and maintenance of all program reporting data/statistics and creating and maintaining organizational and community partnerships. Maintaining fidelity to the Cure Violence Prevention Model is strictly required.
Qualifications/Education And Experience
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in social work, human services or public administration with 3-5 years’ experience required, or any combination of education and experience equal to a Master’s or Bachelor’s level, with demonstrated ability to perform the job duties.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills; experience in public speaking/presentation skills necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites required
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrable knowledge of the Rochester community, particularly the northeast quadrant; service providers; faith and business community; educational institutions and juvenile/adult justice systems including law enforcement
- Experience identifying, developing and maintaining beneficial program/community partnerships and resources
- Experience working with high-risk individuals age 15-25 and/or groups of high risk youth
- Familiarity with group dynamics; and youth engagement & development strategies, and best practices in delinquency prevention/intervention
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish/English) a plus
- Supervisory experience; ability to effectively manage and lead a team of both staff and volunteers
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment and with diverse populations
- No pending criminal cases or prior convictions for sexual assault, child abuse or domestic violence
- Requires the health and physical capability to work in both an office environment as well as various Agency sites/community locations
- Requires valid driver’s license, clear driving record and ownership of/ or ready access to an insured vehicle
- Requires flexibility to work outside of normal business hours including weekends if necessary
- Observes all safety and housekeeping rules and pocedures, and supports and encourages safety and good housekeeping throughout ABC; takes immediate action on safety related issues.
- Supports management policies and procedures; cooperates with and supports other ABC employees; and works reliably and flexibly to meet departmental, ABC and client needs and objectives including quality, service and productivity
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in both social service case management and the criminal justice sector
The above description covers the principle functions of the job. It is not intended to be a complete listing of all the miscellaneous incidental or substantially similar duties, which may be assigned during normal or emergency operations.