Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
A career with A Place for Mom (APFM) is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
Employees Who Thrive At A Place For Mom Live Our Values Every Day And Are An Important Part Of Our Hiring Practices
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
We are seeking a high performing Project Manager to join our Sales Organization. This role is responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation. The Project Manager manages project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts that improve sales performance, and support the achievement of A Place for Mom’s ambitious company goals.
This role is ideal for someone who is detail oriented, an excellent communicator, a problem solver, and enjoys working with high-performing teams to drive results. In this role, the Project Manager will have the opportunity to implement solutions to business problems, to work closely with senior Sales leadership and executives cross-functionally, and play a pivotal role in driving rapid growth at A Place for Mom.
- Plan, manage, and monitor projects from concept through implementation
- Define KPIs for each project and timelines to ensure overall business objectives are met
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
- Establish project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and leadership expectations
- Meet with internal stakeholder to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Track performance, other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience managing time sensitive, detail oriented, weekly/monthly deliverables
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
The position is a salaried, exempt position with bonus eligibility