Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Translations Project Manager
Date de début :décembre 15
Appliquer avant :janvier 15 2021
Type :Contrat (5 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Translations Project Manager” for 5+ Months (Possible Extension) Contract with a client in Beaverton OR
Additional Job Details
- Oversee the day-to-day localization transactional process, managing the in-country review and feedback loop for .Net creative content and online help content
- Direct and manage workflows for the publishing, management, and governance of internal and external (retailer-facing) online help content, training paths, and learning journeys
- Closely partner with the Global Sales content creation, transition management, and technology teams to introduce process improvements within the current localization process
- Maintain the Global Sales localization reviewer list
- Manage translation feedback to localization vendor/translation management system (TMS)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in localization and/or project management, preferably in an agency environment or with a multinational company
- Demonstrated project management skills including an ability to traffic and monitor numerous simultaneous workflow
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Yogesh by clicking APPLY.