Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Buffalo, New York, United States | GEI Consultants, Inc.
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile,
Description du poste
GEI is seeking a Project/Construction Manager who is also an Environmental, Chemical or Civil Engineer to join our Buffalo, NY office. This individual will support a strategic client and ongoing field work related to environmental sediment and soil remediation, acting as the client liaison with the remedial engineer, remediation contractor, and public. The selected candidate will work closely with the senior leadership in GEI’s Buffalo and Ithaca offices and elsewhere.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage clients and projects and perform construction management.
- Participate in public communications and coordinate meetings.
- Supervise, lead, and train construction services team.
- Review project financials and understand multipliers, overhead, and profit.
- Establish priorities, develop work schedules, and coordinate resources.
- Develop construction drawings, technical specifications, and bid documents.
- Perform technical research and prepare reports, designs, specifications, and plans.
- Create long-lasting professional relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop new business and prepare proposals in areas of specialty.
- Support other GEI offices with proposals and the delivery of professional services.
- Travel to project sites and other offices as required, including overnight travel.
- B.S. degree in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering with an M.S. degree preferred.
- 8-15+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client management, project management, and construction management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and review other’s work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and a desire to obtain new business.
- Strategic, big picture thinker with an analytical and technical orientation.
- Authoritative, quick decision maker, with decisions founded in knowledge and experience.
- Willing to travel on temporary assignments as necessary, including field assignments.
- New York State Professional Engineer license preferred.
- Sediment remediation and ecological experience preferred.
- Market-Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Program, including Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- Continuing Education Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Recognition
- GEI-Funded Profit Sharing and 401(k)
- And More…
Physical Job Requirements
Activity Level Throughout Workday
Physical Activity Requirements
(0-35% of day)
(33-66% of day)
(67-100% of day)
GEI is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability employer