Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Santé, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Our Company Overview
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life, we encourage you to apply today!
- Direct, manage and administer the coordination and service delivery components of programs that service individuals/consumers in a group home setting
- Supervise the delivery of service and ensure individuals and consumers are receiving the highest quality care.
- Routinely observe service delivery on-site and monitor for demonstration of knowledge of individual/consumer health needs, behavior management techniques, and emergency procedures
- Serve as a liaison between the community and agencies in the service delivery system, family/guardians and the agency
- Ensure all homes under supervision are environmentally maintained, in strict compliance with all state/federal guidelines and licensure requirements and company policy at all times
- Coordinate investigations of serious incidents and alleged abuse allegations, including appropriate reports to required agencies
- Serve as on-call support for group homes
- Ensure payroll and billing is completed accurately and timely
- Oversee the Accounts Payable for group homes
- Monitor and assure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial goals to ensure services are provided as indicated in each person’s Individual Program Plan
- Coordinate Incident/Accident Review process, monitor for patterns, and provide feedback for action necessary to prevent incidents in future
- Serve as member of agency management team
- Hire, train, evaluate, and monitorany other assigned personnel complete timely Performance Reviews to ensure employees are productive, accountable, and successful in their positions
- Conduct and/or monitor training for all staff in least restrictive techniques, behavior management, active treatment, client rights, prevention of abuse/neglect, documentation/data collection, emergency procedures, and other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Nursing or Human Services field or related field and minimum of two years working directly with Elderly and Developmentally Disabled required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years supervisory experience preferred
About Our Line Of Business
StepStone Family and Youth Services provides the full spectrum of support to children in need of alternative, safer and more positive living environments with residential and family services. StepStone connects children and youth who need homes with foster families, as well as foster care training, respite care and support services. For young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living, StepStone provides personalized guidance and training on basic life skills, including money management, life skills and education. For more information visit www.stepstoneyouth.com .