Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Service Project Manager
Date de début :décembre 28
Appliquer avant :janvier 28 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Baker Group, the Midwest’s leading provider of critical building infrastructure systems, is expanding the team. Headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa with over 700 employees, Baker Group is the recognized leader in Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, Sheet Metal, Electrical, Automation, Access Control, Security Cameras, Parking Revenue Control and Fire Alarm design and construction of highly technical, special-use buildings such as; hospitals, educational facilities, corporate office buildings, data centers, industrial facilities, and research laboratories. Please visit our website at www.thebakergroup.com to learn more about our company and other open positions we may have available.
Summary: A successful candidate will under limited supervision, manages and administers the delivery of new facility repair and improvement projects, to include contract preparation, on-site coordination, quality control, and all aspects of contract management. Performs related work as required. Maintain and grow the "Customer for Life" concept for existing and new customers.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Advisor
- Paid Training
- Participates in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for projects; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design to help existing service and new service clients with their facilities
- Develops and administers project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; performs project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate
- Oversees all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction/renovation projects; monitors and coordinates work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction firms
- Reviews and interprets proposed designs, architectural drawings, and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and/or institutional standard, and initiates revisions where appropriate; advises consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results
- Ensures that project operations are in compliance with design specifications
- Establishes performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met; prepares project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate
- Authorizes the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders, and approves contract invoices for payment
- Directs work sequencing to expedite project deliver and to minimize disruption of ongoing institutional operations
- Inspects, approves, and accepts completed projects for the company, ensuring conformance to building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications
- Represents the company in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations
- Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate
- Manage project budgets, quotes, billings, and buy-outs, and attend project meetings
- Coordinate with other trades, detailers, estimator, customer
- Manage and coordinate job scope/responsibilities, material/equipment deliveries, scheduling, change orders, manpower, material shortages, and field personnel calls with field superintendent and foreman
- Accurate daily time and equipment reporting
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR
- At least 10 years of experience that is directly related to duties and responsibilities specified
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements
- Requires moderate physical activity
At any given time, may be exposed to:
- Exposure to weather, heat, cold
- Exposure to dirt/dust
- Exposure to fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors
- Noise intensity – Loud
A contingency for employment will require the successful passing of a background investigation.
Baker Group offers a competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment. Wage is dependent on experience.
Baker Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
All positions are contingent upon successfully completing a drug test.