Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
Santiago, Santiago, XX, CHI, 8150000
Project Manager PMGD Solar
Fecha de inicio :Diciembre 01
Aplicar antes :Enero 02 2021
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available for PMGD solar farms in Chile. My client are a large multinational EPC and Development company who are headquartered in Europe and who have a strong pipeline of projects across Latin America.
• Performs Contractual Management and secures all contractual obligations are satisfied
• Receives/Reviews from the Engineering Department the Execution Study and
• Ensures the execution of the Project according to the Agreed time schedule , the Execution Study and the Approved Budget
• Provide warnings In case of time deviations
• Intervenes and provides solutions for the time restoration
• Plans and oversee all installation activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Keeps records of the scheduled/nonscheduled activities
• Keep construction logs and report on daily activities
• Ensures the Execution of the Project per the Approved Design
• Manages Execution Deviations in cooperation with the Engineering Department.
• Ensures the execution of the Project within the budget
• Provides warnings in case of budget deviations
• Ensure that the budget does not suffer unnecessary costs
• Ensures that all Project Team members (engineers, staff) are doing their job properly
• Allocate workload and supervise staff
• Identify resources to perform installation or supply activities
• Conducts RFQ for 3rd party Suppliers-Subcontractors per the Approved Design
• Keeps record of all 3rd party activities
• Check and approves (or not) invoices received from 3rd parties
• Monitor expenses and control the budget of the project
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with local Rules and regulations
• Ensure permits are up to date
• Ensure compliance of the activities with local rules and regulations
• Updates staff contracts and selects personnel
• Evaluate personnels technical knowledge and intervene by proposing specific training to cover technical aspects
• Schedule training of the staff to secure that the technical level is high
• Create regular monthly/quarterly/yearly reports
• Performs the Materials Management
• Updates Server files and keeps electronic backup of all the activities
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage day to day activities
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Cooperates with Legal Advisor for employment issues, and local contracts
My client have been very successful in Latin America and have a strong pipeline of projects. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!