Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
351 Phelps Dr., Irving, TX, USA, 75038
Agile Center of Excellence Scrum Master
Fecha de inicio :Enero 29
Aplicar antes :Marzo 01 2021
Descripción del puesto
- Guide strategic teams through spring planning and execution.
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicates team plans, recognizes and removes obstacles proactively that prevent team from achieving sprint goals. Reports impediments required for escalation, identifies risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitors team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
- Works with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
- Organizes and facilitates the product release by following all the governance standards.
- Prioritizes workload and ensures appropriate sizing and standardization of user stories.
- Reports on overall delivery status to program leadership and various stakeholders.
- Experience working in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology
- Experience leading both Scrum and Kanban Agile Teams
- Experience as software Release Train Engineer or Scrum of Scrums Master
- Current professional certification in Agile Methodologies (RTE, Scrum Master) from a recognized SAFe Agile certifier
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- Planning Experience – Sprint, release and PI level
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- 5yrs + Scrum Master experience
- Bilingual communication required, English and Spanish
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: