Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 900, Miami, FL, USA, 33131
Technical Project Manager
Fecha de inicio :Enero 25
Aplicar antes :Febrero 25 2021
Descripción del puesto
EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing international Performance Marketing Technology & Services is looking for Technical Project Managers to join our team! We are open to meeting candidates located in Miami and Latin America, preferably Ecuador.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a natural curiosity to solve problems, and lives in the digital world. EveryMundo offers the opportunity for talented individuals to apply their experience, knowledge and skills in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for candidates that share our values: Autonomy, Accountability, Humility, Courage, Agility, Experimentation, Honesty and Empathy. We hire self-starters who possess a desire to have a big impact in a growing company.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Main stakeholder in planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of EveryMundo technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all EveryMundo technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with management and technical teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders and management by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- 3 Month:
- Manage and coordinate designated Technical Teams’ development lifecycle while supported by Lead PM.
- Train into technical ecosystem focusing on assigned Technical Teams to coordinate.
- Active participation in all development lifecycle activities, such as: stand ups, sprint planning, technical/business meetings, requirements gathering sessions, etc.
- In charge of basic technical requirements documentation while learning/training on the
- Product (Complexity: Low to Medium).
- Support QA team on sprint scope changes and updates.
- 6 Month:
- Advanced ownership in all development lifecycle activities regarding designated teams, including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, stand-ups, technical/business meetings, requirements gathering sessions, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of sprint requirements documentation, including basic to medium complexity requirements.
- Lead stand up sessions to remove road blockers.
- 12 Month:
- Complete ownership in all development lifecycle activities. Provide overall guidance and support to ensure project meets business objectives.
- Ensure all requirements are ready for the development team to proceed virtually unassisted.
- Keep internal teams (Tech Team, key stakeholders, and Product Managers) aligned/informed about project status and scope changes.
- Manage critical deployments (outside of original scope) lifecycle.
- Closely work with the QA team to ensure the business requirements are met as expected.
- +3 years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years of technical project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred).
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules.
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Language skills: English, bilingual a plus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Solid background gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements and business domain details to apply to solutions across the company.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Broad breadth and depth in areas related to mobile product management and design.
- Keep abreast of current events, media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business.
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo is a global provider of industry-leading digital marketing technology products, eCommerce consulting and tactical management services specifically for airlines. Using our proprietary technology and deep industry knowledge we have built our solutions from the ground up to help airlines solve complex marketing challenges in all languages across their entire route network. Our expertise and service offerings are focused on the travel vertical and include the following:
- Search Engine Marketing: Multilingual Paid Search and International Search Engine Optimization
- Strategic eCommerce Consulting
- Custom Tracking and Analytics Implementation
- Performance Content Creation & Management
- Product and Technology development
We provide all of these services in multiple geographies (currently US, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East) in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Arabic, and many others).
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines. The three pillars of our culture and the underlying core values are as follows:
- Empowerment: autonomy, accountability, courage, agility
- Learning: curiosity, experimentation, diversity
- Transparency: humility, honesty, empathy
- This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.