Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
8365 Keystone Crossing, Suite 104, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 46240
Information Technology Project Manager
Tecnologías de la Información
Fecha de inicio :Marzo 27
Aplicar antes :Abril 27 2021
Industria: Tecnologías de la Información, ,
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for an Entry-Level Information Technology Project Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree within Technology and will have over a year of experience within IT Project Management. Candidates must understand software development within a professional environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and evaluating IT projects across our organization. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Coordinate with key business and technology stake holders to determine project timelines and resources.
- Work together with other Project Manager’s within the organization to streamline IT processes and project execution.
- Communicate with vendors to determine best programs for the project’s direction while also negotiating terms and pricing.
- Create and execute project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Help identify resources needed and work with leaders to assign individual tasks
- Prepare and review project related documents prepared by the team before passing along to stakeholders
- Effectively apply project management methodologies and best practices
- Perform risk analysis and recommend actions to mitigate risk
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Ensure that projects meet stakeholder objectives
Skills and Abilities:
- Exhibit strong levels of organization, communication, and leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms and possess good problem resolution skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to facilitate team meetings and handle project conflicts within and outside of the team
- Ability to understand complex concepts related to the project
- Ability to inspire other team members to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Technical developer skills or experience working on IT projects
- Bachelor’s degree within Technology or related field
- Grade point average of a 3.3 or above
- 1-5 years of experience within IT project management
- Exposure to an agile experience
- Classroom experience as a project lead
- Ability to handle conflict resolution and professional hurdles
- Software development experience within a professional role
- Experience within an enterprise organization