Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
777 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, USA, 53233
Trading Project Manager
Tecnologías de la Información
Fecha de inicio :Marzo 22
Aplicar antes :Abril 22 2021
Industria: Tecnologías de la Información, ,
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
Project Manager. The Project Manager will coordinate between our trading desk, trading support teams, quant/dev teams, IT, leadership, and other internal stakeholders to execute an ongoing portfolio of projects and workstreams aimed at advancing our program trading and electronic trading businesses. Fast-paced environment requiring fast turnaround times and ability to handle numerous ongoing initiatives with varying timescales simultaneously. Reports to Head of Global Execution Services.
As a Trading Project Manager, You Will
- Lead complex projects and programs that require the ability to provide structure, manage expectations at an executive level, and achieve intended business outcomes.
- Effectively take projects inclusive of all aspects from original concept through final implementation.
- Apply project methodology including planning, organizing, monitoring, risk management, managing budget, project closure activities, and enforcing best practices.
- Be accountable and responsible for creating and owning a consolidated master project plan.
- Lead team to define and achieve key milestones.
- Identify obstacles/issues and work to overcome or escalate properly.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks, and track and review vendor deliverables as part of a consolidated project plan.
- Coordinate with team members daily to ensure workstreams are effectively prioritized and moving forward.
- Lead weekly team meetings focused on product delivery workstreams; structure and facilitate effective meetings and ensure a focus on achieving necessary outcomes.
- Lead/participate in executive-level meetings to drive decisions and provide visibility around our work.
- Lead all project communications to leadership, the stakeholder community, and project team, including communicating difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Work with team to update strategic plans and ensure our product strategy aligns with long-term business goals.
- Build consensus around product strategy and project plan across the organization.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and change; convey the need for change to leadership.
- Document business requirements/needs and work with team to confirm technology deliverables meet business requirements.
What Makes This Opportunity Great
- Compelling careers working side-by-side with the best in the business.
- Fast paced environment that will enable you to grow as a professional.
- Team of associates passionate about achieving great results for clients and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 7 years relevant industry experience in Equity Trading. Candidates with strong network in US Equity Trading preferred.
- Knowledge of FIX, Equity OMS/EMS vendors (Fidessa, Flextrade).
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to influence without authority in a matrix environment.
- Willingness and ability to work additional hours as needed to ensure work is completed in a timely fashion. Ability to tolerate peak workloads, multiple assignments and produce results with accuracy and reliability. Demonstrate a calm demeanor and retain composure in stressful situations.
Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
Baird is committed to inclusion & diversity for our clients, our associates and the communities where we live and work. This commitment stems from our culture of integrity, genuine concern for others and respect for the individual. We view inclusion & diversity as an ongoing journey – one of shared responsibility, continuous improvement and a focus on progress. We invite you to join us as we work together to foster an environment where diversity unites rather than divides us.