Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
8270 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1000, McLean, VA, USA, 22102
Fecha de inicio :July 27
Aplicar antes :Agosto 20 2020
Tipo :Contrato (6 mes)
Descripción del puesto
** No C2C, only accepting candidates who can work on W2**
Scope of Job -
- Manage all aspects of product implementations for clinical products
- Provide project management support for the product implementations
- Work with cross-functional partners, clients and vendors to define set up requirements and implement those requirements within our operational systems.
- Define scope, develop project plans, manage project milestones; develop and execute appropriate communication plans with stakeholders and leadership; develop relationships with cross- functional partners and align implementation timelines to ensure implementations are completed meeting our clients requirements needs. Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to management as needed.
- Partner with clinical product team on definition of enhancements while also working with cross-functional partners to deliver the product enhancements
- Assist the New Solutions team in standing up new clinical products, working
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional partners throughout the Enterprise to manage installations to meet our client’s requirements.
- Provides project management for strategic and tactical projects. Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic projects as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Handling a high-pressure environment with multiple competing priorities
Fecha de inicio :Diciembre 02
Aplicar antes :Enero 03 2021
Tipo :Contrato (12 mes)
Descripción del puesto
Mentioned below are the job details
Position: PROJECT MANAGER 3
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12 Months +
Rate: $ 47.85/hr on W2
What is needed:
• Business Savvy who can work with regulatory people and senior leaders
• Looking for someone that has experience with business solutions experience, leadership focus and drive a team within the program
• Years of experience - 7 years of true PM experience
• Wealth and Finance experience
Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation. Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback. Ensures that Risk Controls are met. Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members. Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management. May at times be assigned as a program leader. Required Qualifications: 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation.
Thanks and Regards,
Manisha Arora Fonseca
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)