IFG - INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL GROUP
IFG is a global professional services firm providing customized human capital solutions on a managed, outsourced, project, project-to-hire, contingent and retained full-time search basis. We began our journey by specializing only in the disciplines of finance, accounting, tax and audit. However, with our exponential growth and driven by client demand, our product offerings have widened and today we also service clients and candidates in the areas or sales, marketing (traditional and digital/social) and information technology.
100 King Street West, Suite 910, Toronto, ON, CAN, M5X 1B1
Opening date:Septembre 23
Closing date : Octobre 24 2020
Information Technology (IT)
Location: Mississauga ON
Contract: ASAP - June 30, 2021 - Strong potential for extension
Program Manager, Field for Philanthropies. The Program Manager, Field Empowerment will support the Director of Field Empowerment to drive excellence in execution of Philanthropies Priorities globally.
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Support Managers to drive a program or projects. Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
- Manage and provide continuous follow up support on day to day business operation ensuring a smooth ROB.
- Develop a deep understanding of social and political realities globally and inform our client's strategic planning and executing across the world.
- Scope, share, propose and manage a portfolio of monthly capacity building training activities for global subsidiaries with clear, measurable outcomes and milestones.
- Manage various information sharing platforms including the Philanthropies Playbook,
- Philanthropies internal website, Infopedia Media Philanthropies Channel, global
- Philanthropies contact list, etc.
- Create a sustainable system for documenting and sharing best practices. Analyzing and evaluating data on program impact to determine what programs or processes can be scaled up for greater social and business impact.
- Proactively manage VP’s calendar, making decisions on their behalf based on shifting business priorities to ensure accurate scheduling and appropriate allocation of time, including scheduling with other executives and external customers and partners.
- Partner and provide support to the VP and directs, including managing a wide variety of tasks/projects, planning and coordinating travel, and keeping the LT informed of changes to business operations processes and policies.
- Provide organizational support, including headcount management, morale events,
- Distribution Lists management, space, and other tasks/projects.
- Manage new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, asset tracking, and facility requests.
- Support active management of budget, purchase order processing, expense report submission for VP and directs and ensure expense policy compliance across the teams.
- Partner closely with the LT on the rhythm of the business, quarterly All Hands meetings, and meeting logistics including location planning and support for quarterly LT offsites and other high-level meetings.
- Create/enhance team culture within and across teams and pro-actively participate as a member of the business leadership team.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism in communicating information and working with all levels of employees.
- Build and maintain high quality business relationships with executives, business partners, and administrative staff within the Canadian Sub and relevant Corporate office admin staff.
- Philanthropies Priorities:
- YouthSpark - Create Access to Computer Science Education for all Youth
- Technology for Good - Drive adoption of our cloud offerings for non-profits
- Employee Engagement - Foster employee engagement in selected activities and subsidiaries
- Disaster Response and Humanitarian Action TBD Accessibility
- Minimum 7-12 years demonstrated work experience supporting senior management and senior level staff in a program managment capacity
- Strong strategic prioritization, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of accountability, reliability and a can-do attitude
- Commitment to diplomacy and sound judgment
- Good composure under pressure, and the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Ability to work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and maintain highly confidential and financially impactful information.
- Current expertise with latest versions of Microsoft products including Windows, Teams,
- Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote, required.
For consideration, please email your resume by clicking APPLY with "Program Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com