ADVANCED HOME AUDIO INC.
Advanced Home Audio is an Entertainment company located in Shelton, Connecticut, United States. Where we refine the world’s most sophisticated home automation technology to break down complexity, and enhance your life.
120 Long Hill Cross Lane, Shelton, CT, USA, 06484
Opening date:Septembre 14
Closing date : Octobre 15 2020
We are a leading Systems Integration Company, headquartered in Fairfield County, CT and seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team! We offer a professional, exciting and fun work environment and have strong growth plans with opportunity. Serving Connecticut, New York, Manhattan, The Hamptons and South Florida, our company specializes in the sale, design, engineering, installation, programming and service of high end residential and commercial security, audio and video, home theater, lighting, shading, network, automation and smart home control systems. We provide our clients with the most premium luxury brands and services in the world.
We are seeking career oriented individuals with a minimum of 5 years combined experience in managing full scale projects and the installation of audio/video, lighting, shading, control systems installations from design to completion. The individual must be customer oriented, with a positive attitude, initiative and have a passion for technology and high attention to details. Candidates must have experience with leading, managing and scheduling of technical team resources, individual tasks assignments and planning of project phases. Candidates must also demonstrate experience with successful planning of a project to meet allocated labor hours, company profitability goals while meeting deadlines and delivering the highest level of quality in the final product. A Project Manger must also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and trade partners. Our Project Management team members must be well versed in control, automation, multi-room audio video, lighting, climate, IT Networks, security, projection systems, how they work fundamentally, including design, connection, build and installation, setup and programming, final testing and troubleshooting. Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of the following product systems: Savant, Lutron, Crestron, Apple iOS, IT Networks and RF Technology.
- Installation, testing, and programming of various integrated control systems, Lutron lighting and shading systems, audio and video systems, home theater and network WiFi systems.
- Manage, organize and schedule multiple technical teams.
- Daily individual task assignment, delegation and supervision to team members
- Daily documentation of progress and punch list creation on a project basis
- Daily coordination as well as verbal and high level of written communication with clients, builders, architects and designers.
- Provide daily technical support and assistance to installation team
- Read construction blueprints and follow specific design documentation.
- Read and operate in accordance with company proposals, equipment lists, floor plans, wiring plans, lighting plans, load schedules, rack and console elevations in CAD and other design formats.
- Creating test plans and test systems for QOS.
- Ensuring that company standard operating procedures are followed during installation for the entire team.
- Must be willing and able to operate a vehicle to travel to and from job sites, negotiate restricted work spaces, work in non-environmentally controlled conditions, utilize ladders, operate power and hand tools, lift and move heavy objects, and push and pull wiring material.
- Solid work ethic and willingness to be part of a team that requires a high level of client interaction, cooperation, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and quickly adapt to the various challenges on the job. Capacity to take on new or existing projects and complete on time.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
- Strong ability to lead, supervise and organize a field team and complete tasks according to design documents and timelines while providing direct supervision of others.
- Excellent technical problem solving, troubleshooting, and follow up skills.
- Self motivated to learn and continue to grow technical expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Fluent with PC, Mac OS, Apple Mobile devices and high level networking experience.
- Familiarity with programming and configuration of leading industry platforms: Savant, Lutron, Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Polycom, Clear One
- The Project Manager is required to have completed high school. A technical or college degree is highly desirable. Industry Certification and manufacturer training a plus.
- 5 years experience in a project management role on large residential and commercial control system installations.
- 10+ years experience in the installation/service/troubleshooting/programming of
- Distributed Audio/Video, Home Theater, Control, Phone, Computer, Networks,
- Automation and CCTV systems including new construction and retrofit.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a dynamic, professional and entrepreneurial work environment. Benefits include health insurance Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, generous paid vacation, sick days and holidays (PTO). Salary is commensurate on experience and skill set.
Please email your resume, which MUST include salary history through this website.
We are a leading Systems Integration Company, headquartered in Fairfield County CT, offering a professional, exciting and fun work environment and have strong growth plans with opportunity. Serving Fairfield and Westchester county as well as Manhattan, our company specializes in the sale, design, engineering, installation, programming and support of high end commercial and residential security, audio and video, home theater, lighting, shading, Automation and control systems. We provide our clients with the most premium luxury brands and services.