Founded in 1986, we are a global organisation, employing over 2,800 people in 16 countries and providing specialist contract and permanent recruitment services, across ten brands.
330 Hudson Street , Suite 304, New York, NY, USA, 10013
Opening date:Septembre 11
Closing date : Octobre 12 2020
Operating as a key member of the Strategic Management Unit (SMU), support the Head of Portfolio Management to successfully deliver SThree’s group wide, multi work-stream portfolio of strategic programmes & projects (defined and to be defined), ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget, setting effective quality and governance parameters.
Take a pragmatic approach to driving the efficient completion of multiple programmes & projects, working with business leaders to spot project delivery risks and issues, supporting the formulation of practical mitigation strategies and escalating key issues to support timely resolution
- Work with the Head of Portfolio Management, regions and supporting functions including IT and Operations to create a roadmap of strategic programmes, aligned and prioritised in order to deliver SThree’s strategic growth strategy outlining key milestones, phases and dependencies
- Deliver SThree’s group wide, multi work-stream portfolio of strategic programmes & projects, gaining executive and organisational buy in and establishing a suitable governance framework in line with the agreed Ways of Working
- Co-ordinate and drive the delivery of a portfolio of programmes from inception to completion, taking responsibility for their overall integrity and coherence
- Provide best practice and consultative service offerings
- Implement policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of individual programmes & projects
- Focus on continuous quality assurance for the successful delivery of all programmes & projects, developing an evaluation method to assess programme strengths, identifying issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Identify any constraints or threats that may impact the ability of the portfolio to deliver the required business benefits
- Manage senior level relationships - building and nurturing cross-portfolio stakeholder relationships and bridging the gap between the implementation of programmes & projects and business operations
- Drive stakeholder engagement/management, communication, planning and execution across all transformational programmes & projects
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a programme manager, with a proven track record of successfully delivering strategic programmes & projects in a global and cross-functional/matrix environment with a range of stakeholders
- Proven capability of managing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in leading and running projects using defined and proven methodologies e.g. Agile, Prince etc
- Proven experience of translating business analysis, requirements definition and business case production into practical implementation
If you are eager to join our Global Strategic Planning unit as a Program Manager for a leading Top Tier Recruitment Firm, then we want to hear from you! Contact Barcley Cadet by clicking APPLY.