THE NAGLER GROUP
The Nagler Group is at the forefront of staffing and recruiting in the human resources, legal and administrative industries. We are driven to continuously earn our positive reputation with each placement we make, and are a strategic-minded thought leader for all of the businesses we serve. Proudly, The Nagler Group has headquarters in Bedford, NH with offices in Portsmouth, NH, Woburn, MA and Boston, MA.
5 Bedford Farms Drive, Suite 304, Bedford, NH, USA, 03110
Opening date:Septembre 11
Closing date : Octobre 12 2020
Innovative and dynamic company in Portsmouth, NH is seeking an Office Manager to join their team! This position will be responsible for handling daily office operations in addition to providing direct administrative support to the North American teams.
If you pride yourself on your ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while utilizing excellent communication skills, this could be the job for you!
- Organizing all daily office operations and procedures; assigning administrative tasks as needed
- Designs and implements office policies with HR by establishing standards and procedures
- Reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information and identifying trends for management
- Organize meetings, events and travel arrangements for the VP of North America
- Process expenses for sales team and VP
- Act as initial point of contact for incoming calls, emails, letters, and visitors
- Gather new customer inquiries and pass on to the relevant Account Manager
- Follow up on deliveries with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate office supplies and equipment
- Liaise with Finance team regarding invoicing, paperwork and processes
- Manage databases and CRM to ensure all information is accurate and organized appropriately
- Manage sensitive corporate documents.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast-moving environment
- High level of professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Sharepoint, and Concur)
- Ability to complete projects on deadline
- Creative approach to problem solving, both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on requests to ensure a timely and successful completion
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Compensation begins at $50,000/year depending on experience
If you are interested in this position please send your resume in MS Word format to Ari for immediate consideration.