The AEgis Technologies Group (AEgis) provides advanced engineering solutions across the space superiority, directed energy, missile defense, electronic warfare & cyber, C4ISR, and intelligence markets. The Company was founded in 1989 and has served its core customer base as a trusted partner for decades focused on solving the Defense and National Security Community's hardest challenges. AEgis is an end to end lifecycle partner through R&D, development, and into operations. We are the trusted provider leading the transformation for tomorrow's multi-modal and multi-domain warfare.
410 Jan Davis Drive, Huntsville, AL, USA, 35806
Program Manager/Lead Analyst
Opening date:May 16
Closing date : June 12 2020
Aerospace and Defense
AEgis is seeking highly qualified Program Manager/Lead Analyst for support of major modeling and simulation (M&S) development and analysis program at the Air Force Research Laboratory, whose duties include:
- Successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of multiple, parallel analysis tasks and software development efforts.
- Ability to execute a program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Planning analyses/experiments/exercises for gathering critical data, conducting experiments, analyzing data, and reporting conclusions in both oral and written formats.
- Providing technical oversight and guidance to a team of analysts and improving analytical skills of the team. Measuring and improving program performance. Performing regular reviews of task estimates, challenging the team to eliminate sub-optimal approaches.
- Meeting with Government customers and program team members on a regular basis to review program status and plan future actions.
- Acquiring follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supporting new business development.
- 30 days: Candidate will interacting with the team and other teammates successfully supporting analysis planning/execution and other activities as directed for mission support. Candidate will become familiar with all ongoing projects.
- 60 days: Candidate will update supervisor on resource status, technical execution, and any risks associated with all tasks. Candidate will become familiar with all AEgis and other contractor staff and determine if each is properly assigned based on qualifications and mission priority.
- 90 days: Candidate will develop expertise with AEgis’ project management and accounting tools, processes, and standards and execute full transition to responsibility for program oversight. Candidate will assume responsibility for planning and executing all analysis tasks, developing analytical requirements and work schedules, and reporting findings and results per Government and Prime guidelines.
Candidate will have a minimum of an BS in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Operations Research. Masters in Operations Research highly preferred. Candidate must have:
- US SECRET clearance with current SSBI. Active TS is preferred.
- At least 15 years’ experience (or equivalent) in operations, analysis, software development, modeling and simulation, or other related field.
- Demonstrated strong program/project management expertise and applicable technical experience.
- Strong analytical skills and be detail-oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cohesive team and deliver the highest quality service.
- Working knowledge of Air Force operations and weapon systems analysis. Knowledge of directed energy systems strongly preferred.
Here at AEgis Technologies, we offer excellent benefits and very competitive pay!
- AEgis gives you 10% into your 401k annually (not a match and you do not have to contribute)
- Very affordable health insurance with BCBS.
- Generous vacation, sick leave, holidays, comp time and flex time.
- Tuition reimburement