ALTA IT Services, LLC
ALTA is a proven performer in providing flexible and creative business and IT Staffing Solutions designed to meet our customer needs. With over 25 years of experience, ALTA has a longstanding reputation of delivering consulting services to government and commercial clients creating relationships that last for decades. ALTA ensures our clients’ success by providing superior service and superb results.
9210 Corporate Blvd., Suite 200, Rockville, MD, USA, 20850
Closing date : June 08 2020
Information Technology (IT)
Alta IT Services is seeking a Program Manager to support our DOD client in Arlington, VA.
Candidates must hold an active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI to be considered.
The Program Manager oversees all contract activities and is the primary interface to government PM and the Contract COR. Responsible for managing 15-25 person team providing Budgeting/Finance, business operations, leadership, engineering, security, analysis, analytics, communications, and program execution support to the DoD Clients.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks
- Maintain and manage the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization
- Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensure conformance with program task schedules and costs
- Define the program governance (controls)
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage and utilizing resources across projects
- Manage stakeholders' communication
- Manage quality control of the contract deliverables
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Education
- Certified PMP (APDP Level III PM Certified also accepted)
- Extensive experience in IT and strong working knowledge of Data analytics and cloud technologies
- Significant experience in managing large and complex contracts and/or projects and have the capability to identify emerging challenge points for contract execution and establish pre-emptive measures to minimize disruption to achieving overall end user objectives and outcomes
- Knowledge and understanding of how the DoD operates, especially OSD
- Skilled in designing and conducting comprehensive analysis, reviews, and studies
- Expert project management skills
- Experience in technical leadership
- Ability to rapidly prioritize competing requirements
- Ability to understand and simplify customer requirements
- Ability to communicate end user feedback to technical and design leads
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Must hold a current, active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI to be considered
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.