Eclaro is a leading IT and business consulting firm. Founded in 1999, headquartered in New York, NY with offices across the United States, Canada and the Philippines. Eclaro helps their clients with key business and technology challenges through multiple business models:
-Global Delivery - with three delivery centers in the Philippines, through integrated staffing, Eclaro offers a wide variety of full life cycle development and infrastructure expertise, data management and business process support services
-Consulting - allowing businesses to supplement their internal capabilities and staff on a contract basis
-Professional hiring - recruitment services to fill permanent positions
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1102, New York, NY, USA, 10123
Project Manager - IAM - 20-04070
Closing date : June 01 2020
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- An experienced project manager to help Client Cyber security organization deploy and deliver new Identity and Access Management capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing projects in the cyber security or human resources (e.g. Workday or PeopleSoft) space.
- Decomposing bodies of work with project stakeholders, to develop complex project plans
- Managing dependencies, risks, issues, and action items
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and reviewing them in all hands PMO meetings
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. Client, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
- Maintaining all Project documents according to the PMO and corporate SDLC specifications
- Demonstrating thought leadership in discussions with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
- Leads, manages, and influences others to deliver projects on-time and within budget to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Facilitate issue resolution and escalation via coordinating solution development across the project team, steering committee, and business stakeholders
- Analyzes root cause problems and recommends solutions to improve process delivery
- Ability to manage and inspire a cross-functional, global project team
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Specific experience in Identity and Access Management:
- Identity Governance platforms, process analysis, operational readiness, and change management: Sailpoint, Saviynt, Oracle, Quest/OneIdentity
- Identity & Access Management services: Lifecycle Management, Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Certification, Policy Administration, Service Account Lifecycles
- 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience
- 5 years project management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; works well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
- Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
- Superior problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communicating, and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others from any functional area or background, to influence thinking, and gain acceptance.
- Ability to comfortably
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience
If Hired, You Will Enjoy The Following Eclaro Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.