Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in:
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Application Development Services
- Business Intelligence Services
- Cloud Enablement Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Infrastructure Support Services
- Testing Services
Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide.
Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
8270 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1000, McLean, VA, USA, 22102
Project Manager (PMO)
Opening date:May 14
Closing date : June 12 2020
Information Technology (IT)
Type:Contract (12 months)
Required Skills (top 3 non-negotiables):
Excel Skills, Microsoft Project skills + PowerPoint (Microsoft)
Fast learner with new tools (Friendly reports)
Communication Skills (at any level of the business) + problem solver + team player
Be able to help with other teams (budget, forecasting.)
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
- Mortgage industry experience
- Jira, Agile experience
- PMP certifications
- Looking for someone who can easily work on variety of assignments.
- Someone who will work in multifamily ops team and can pull out reports and work in variety of systems, translate the data in understandable form.
- Able to communicate with any levels within the organization. Expert in Microsoft Suite especially in Excel.
- Candidate will be responsible to make some presentation out of the data, pull some reports, follow ups and ensure governance control. If needed , the candidate will be asked to support transformation work on various projects and support upcoming projects.
- Looking for someone expert in excel skills (including pivots; lookup, graphs; formatting); analysis of financial and project related data.
- Expert in PowerPoint and presentation.
- Agile skills and Jira tools experience is a plus.
- Someone who has worked with a lot of data; primarily budgeting data and then analytics on resources. Manage resources across project.
- Resource will not necessarily be managing project but will be working on reporting on milestones for various projects in the enterprise, need to understand the object of Milestone days and follow other kind of compliance. Access the progress of the goals.
- Candidate will not be responsible to just pull the data from the system but to present the data in a manner to capture progress and portray a nice budget story to key stakeholders.
- Someone who can understand the business and help the team show their capability by translating data and demonstrate it.
- Fairly recent experience with Mortgage is a major plus.
- Reporting, Managing multiple projects, soft skills and budgeting skills are required.
- Tableau is being used; team is the end user of it but not looking for someone who will develop tableau reports.