Scientific Search is a leader in the placement of technology professionals. Our technology areas of specialization include engineering, pharmaceutical & biotech, market research and information technology.
Our client base is predominately centered in the corridor stretching from Philadelphia to New Jersey and the New York metropolitan area. We do, however, conduct a significant portion of our business outside of our primary market territory, both regionally and nationally.
We are a full service employment agency offering multiple staffing options. From contract placements to direct placements and everything in between, Scientific Search works with employers and technology professionals to find the perfect solution.
Scientific Search was founded in 1983 and has been providing recruiting and staffing excellence for twenty years. We have survived and excelled through a combination of hard work, knowledge and integrity. We are the firm that leading employers depend on to solve their staffing needs, and technology professionals trust to find challenging, rewarding positions.
100 Larwin Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ, USA, 08034
Opening date:May 13
Closing date : June 11 2020
Staffing and Recruiting
Lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives through the Enterprise Project Management Office. Ensure projects throughout the company are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external partners
- Aligns projects to project methodology compliance standards set by the Bank
- Ensures projects adhere to the default task schedules
- Ensures all project results have an articulated scope with quantifiable business benefits
- Connect project messaging and reporting to strategic business initiatives.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in project management methodology
- Responsible for training business unit Project Managers in both hard and soft skills
Dimensions Minimum Knowledge/Skills
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience including 3 years in Banking or Financial Services
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Ability to influence, motivate, and mobilize teams and business partners
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability
- Excellent task management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Sound business and technology acumen