Technamo is a niche IT service provider, focused on custom application development, cloud computing, legacy modernization, integration and IT management services to its clients. TECHNAMO is a Virginia SWaM certified, Microsoft cloud certified partner. TECHNAMO founded by a team of highly qualified and experienced information technology executives with sound technical expertise and the right mix of business knowledge, focused on providing cloud computing IT Solutions & Services to government, non-profit and commercial companies.
TECHNAMO’s leadership and delivery team certified in many industry standards & technologies, brings diversified experience from various verticals in IT industry: work experience with fortune 100 companies, Software product development startup(s) entrepreneurship, IT & Management Consulting, Business-IT Alignment, IT Strategy, IT Transformation, Enterprise Architecture, IT Service Delivery, IT Service Operations, CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001 Quality Management & ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems standards and Agile best practices.
Technamo's mission is to provide business value based IT solutions to their customers with agility and excellent support services.
7406 Alban Station Court, Suite A106 , Springfield, VA, USA, 22150
Project Manager 3
Opening date:May 12
Closing date : June 11 2020
Information Technology (IT)
- Strong experience in developing, executing, and managing third-party / vendor-led projects.
- Strong experience in leading the development, solicitation, and execution of RFIs, RFPs, SORs, and SOWs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to simplify and communicate complex issues to multiple audiences.
- Ability to work with customers, understand their business practices, and manage their expectations.
- Ability to lead others to implement new approaches, systems, structures, and methods.
- Ability to balance both business and technical backgrounds in order to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams.
- Ability to define and balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost.
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both.
Agile and traditional project management principles and practices. In addition, the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a particular project and business environment.
- Knowledge of process engineering and re-engineering techniques and practices.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects.
- Fluency in Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office.
- PMP and CSM Certification required
- PMI-ACP, SAFe Certifications preferred
Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), NO other certifications are accepted – Required
Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles – Required 15 years
Balance business/technical background with a sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams. – Required 15 years
Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to simplify and communicate complex issues to multiple audiences. – Required
CSM certification required. Please upload a copy of the certification here. – Required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.