Eliassen Group has been providing strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results for over 30 years. Our expertise in technology consulting, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, government services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
55 Walkers Brook Drive, 6th Floor , Reading, MA, USA, 01867
IT Project Manager
Opening date:May 12
Closing date : June 11 2020
Staffing and Recruiting
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager work within and help form a formal enterprise level PMO. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all project documentation, and designing all technical aspects of the projects. In this role you will be responsible for managing project workflow, budget administration and reporting, and ensure deliverables are met. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has strong planning and organizational skills, and exceptional communications and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing Project Management Office (PMO) standard processes, reporting, tools, and governance
- 7+ years supporting large scale IT projects or programs as a PM on Information Technology Software Development and Infrastructure Projects
- Experience facilitating project meetings, tracking resource allocation, analyzing project costs.
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to analyze the business and technical compatibility of systems, hardware, network, interfaces, etc.
- Experience with Project Management tools: MS Project, Excel (Pivot Tables), and SharePoint
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- PMP certification is required