Atlantic Group, founded in 2006, is one of the industry leaders in executive search. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Philadelphia, Boston & Stamford, we are able to penetrate networks and execute searches regionally, nationally and globally across several verticals including: - Accounting, Finance & Tax - Public Accounting/Internal Audit - Middle Office/Trade Operations - Investment Research/Sales & Trading - Marketing & Investor Relations - Information Technology - Healthcare - Administrative & Corporate Services - Construction and Mechanical Services - Short & Long Term Temporary Consulting Services - Payroll Services
19 West 34th Street, Suite 806 , New York, NY, USA, 10001
1266 E. Main St, Suite 660, Stamford, CT, USA, 06902
230 Congress Street Suite #502, Boston, MA, USA, 02110
Opening date:March 13
Closing date : April 10 2020
Atlantic Group is representing a firm looking for a motivated Project Manager.
· Manage day to day real estate operations for multiple residential properties
· Ensure cost efficient operation of the assets while maintaining high standards of quality.
· Maintain professional tenant relations
· Oversee all contractors and vendors and ensure work is being performed at acceptable levels and to agree upon specifications
· Review leases for ownership and tenant responsibilities, legal information, lease specifics, etc.
· Conducting building Inspections
· Addressing repair complaints
· Managing building personnel (e.g. Supers/Porters/Handymen) and overseeing contractors
· Interacting face to face with tenants
· Handling emergency situations
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2 years relevant experience