The company has not entered any description yet.
The company has not entered any location yet.
Technical Project Manager
Closing date : April 04 2020
At Measures for Justice (MFJ), we have pioneered a new way to use data to measure criminal
justice system performance in America. We collect, clean, code, and analyze county-level data to
provide information on the whole system from arrest to post-conviction, on a county-by-county
basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to do good and be involved in cutting
edge research and technology. We have challenged the status quo nationally and become a
What You Will Do
- Be a process coach / evangelist who will help our teams institute methodologies and
processes to reliably complete product deliverables on time.
- Establish and help ensure our teams meet core milestones, including the development of
our criminal justice data processing pipeline project, which seeks to scale our ability to
collect, process, and deliver data efficiently and repeatedly, as well as our criminal justice
data portal project, which seeks to improve our ability to present our data to the public in a
comprehensive, compelling and practical way.
- Work with the product owners to establish milestones, prune and prioritize the product
backlog, and help portion product requirements into discrete and sequential stories in our
- Run our daily standups and sprint meetings and look for ways to improve them with
- Work across the organization to clear obstacles by facilitating communications,
streamlining tasks, adjusting assigned resources, and escalating when necessary to ensure
the teams are running as efficiently as possible.
- Report the project status to senior management and track progress against organizational
commitments and goals.
- Work with operations to help plan future staffing needs based on team’s performance
history and current allocation.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies as necessary to help
institutionalize best project management methodologies and practices.
- Live by and lead through our cultural code and core values, including Respect,
Transparency, Rigor, and Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management, Business, or a related
technical field required.
- Demonstrated expertise in various project management methodologies, including
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and working with teams to
successfully deliver products on time.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing
guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and meeting
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Candidate must live in, or be willing to move, to Rochester, NY.
Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and two letters of recommendation to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read: Project Manager
Review of applications will begin on February 18, 2020 and will continue until the position is filled.
MFJ is committed to equality and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a casual work environment. Our office is wheelchair accessible.
It is the policy of Measures for Justice to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Measures for Justice will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Closing date : May 07 2020
Project strategic manager
Closing date : July 20 2020
Closing date : July 20 2020
Closing date : July 23 2020