Millennium Group specialises in the supply of branded and non-branded consumer products for the UK and global market. Our UK operations include a chain of specialist wine stores, e-commerce (both b2b and b2c), cash & carry's, deliverable wholesale, Millennium-owned brands, distribution and warehousing and leisure (restaurants, bowling complex, bars and clubs).
3801 N Capital of Texas Hwy Suite E-200, Austin, TX, USA, 78746
Technical - Project Manager
Opening date:November 13
Closing date: December 14 2020
Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a better tomorrow. “Tomorrow’s ideas, built today!” In addition to being able to work alongside equally brilliant and motivated developers, our consultants appreciate the opportunity to learn and apply new skills and methodologies throughout different clients and industries
Position: Technical - Project Manager
Location: Bannockburn, IL or Estero, Florida.
NOTE: Can be in Bannockburn, IL or Estero, Florida. In Florida will be onsite from the beginning and in Bannockburn will start remote but move onsite. Don’t need all the primary skills but should have Cloud plus at least 1 of the aaS's.
JOB PURPOSE: Serve as an internal consulting leader to structure and lead projects approved by senior leadership and work collaboratively with the business and technology leaders to deliver.
BUSINESS IMPACT: Ensuring project costs and value delivered to the business are realized.
JOB CONTRIBUTIONS- WHAT WIL YOU DO
Manage scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables and provide clear and concise status and clarity to leadership on the agree to schedule. Possess strong knowledge of technology and associated testing processes. Reporting structures may change, and matrix reporting is likely, so flexibility is key. A specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is team oriented. May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Structure projects for cross-functional participation, requirements, activities and timeline, costs and risks while working with the stakeholders on value levers
- Collaborate with functional leaders at various levels to generate project sponsorship, participation, and buy-in
- Plan and conduct large and small group workshops as needed
- Identify and leverage external and internal industry/functional experts
- Develop synthesized presentations, summarized to the appropriate level (CEO, EVPs, SVPs, project leadership)
- Follow the SDLC from ideation, creation, design, testing, execution and budget reporting
- Conform and comply to all PMO documentation, policies and be the steward for best practices
- Ability to successfully communicate with all stakeholders to ensure project/program goals, targets, activities, budgets and schedules are understood
- Ability to consistently document project event
- Ability to look forward into the project and see any potential obstacles
- Ability to resolve risks and issues
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational Background: Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience: 5 years of project management experience
- Solid working knowledge of Cloud and SaaS, IaaS and DaaS solutions architecture
- Strong MS Office skills
SCALE & SCOPE:
- Job Family: Technology
- Reports to: Sr Director and dotted line within program leadership
- Direct Reports: 0-2 based on complexity and administrative requirements
Address: 1515 E., Woodfield Road, Suite 350, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office Phone: +1 (847) 598 – 1101
Technical Product Manager
Opening date:June 17
Closing date: August 27 2020
Type:Contract (6 months)
Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6-month contract to perm
Pay Rate: $80.00 - $85.00
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
One of our top clients located in the Nashville area is in need of a Technical Product Manager with Healthcare Data experience. In this role the product you will be responsible for is intaking client healthcare data and cleansing / transforming it. This is healthcare claims data on the hospital and physician side.
Qualifications of Technical Product Manager:
- At least 5 years Product Management experience with Healthcare Data (Payer or Provider)
- Experience supporting healthcare data-mining consumers
- Strong experience within an Agile environment
- Experience creating road maps, features and user stories in a healthcare data driven environment
For immediate consideration send your resume to Alexis May.
Transportation Software Implementation Project Manager
Transportation Software Implementation Project Manager
292 days ago | Frisco, Texas, United States | RedRiver Systems, LLC
Opening date:May 15
Closing date: June 15 2020
FULL TIME / DIRECT HIRE ONLY
NO SPONSORHIP AVAILABLE
NO RELOCATION AVAILABLE
This opportunity is with an outstanding Dallas corporation in the Transportation / Logistics industry seeking a Sr Project Manager responsible for the on boarding and implementation of their TMS software for their client Corporations.
They are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience managing Software Implementation projects.
The ideal candidate will work with external and internal customers and team members to ensure alignment on the project schedule and then ensure that deliverables are completed on time and that they meet the customer’s expectations.
You will work with the team to develop various status reports and escalate risks as appropriate.
You will manage the Software Implementation and Onboarding for the Client Corporations from start to finish including HR task, IT task, set up of customer on the Software, testing, training and Hypercare at the completion of the implementation.
The TMS Software manages the Transportation Management and Transportation Services for the Client Corporation.
Travel is not heavy and could be 15 to 20% max.
Travel will generally include two trips for both a kickoff and a future state review. These trips are only 2-3 days long.
Implementations ranges form 20 weeks to up to 3 years which is very rare.
Implementations include approximately 6-8 team members plus your customer will usually field a team of roughly the same size, though some are much larger
Project Management, including:
- Initiate processes to kick-off a new customer on-boarding project
- Work with the team to solidify scope
- Ensure expectations around deliverables are mutually understood
- Facilitate meetings (customer-facing and internal) using our best practices
- Lead the process of issue identification and resolution
- Obtain customer approvals on required artifacts (Detailed Future State, Financial Future State, Reporting Requirements, etc.)
- Manage the risk tracking process
- Manage project scope, and when changes are identified, follow the defined process
- Monitor team member time tracking
- Keep project artifacts updated
- Develop and maintain milestone chart
- Develop and maintain full project schedule
- Ensure on-boarding charges are appropriately billed to the customer
- Periodically develop report of project financials for Executives
- Develop project status reports and review with the internal team and customer
- Capture project lessons learned
- Use collaboration tool for all project document storage
- Distribute project survey and compile results
- Transition residual responsibilities / tasks to the long-term group
Organizational Influence, including:
- Foster trust / spirit of partnership with customers / stakeholders / partners
- Help team members remove barriers to completing deliverables successfully
- Coach co-workers (all levels) to ensure the team collectively delivers on project objectives
- Raise visibility to risks so they can be mitigated appropriately
- Raise visibility to issues so they can be worked around appropriately
Adapt to / Improve project guidelines, including:
- On-Boarding Process
- Team Best Practices & Guidelines
- Suggest changes / improvements in the appropriate context
- 8 years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing projects for external clients/customers (i.e. consultant type background - Highly preferred or must be very polished if you have managed only internal company projects and must have experience will all levels of management
- Transportation industry experience is highly preferred ( TMS, shipping, trucking, logistics etc)
- Project and program management (being able to manage multiple, related projects to ensure overall alignment of initiatives.)
- A practical understanding of the process of receiving a customer from sales, confirming the scope of the deliverables, and executing the steps necessary to thrill the customer with the final product.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred. If you dont have the certification you ill be required to get it once hired as a full time employee.
- Experience leading teams
- Experience coaching and mentoring
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Customer-focused mindset
- Able to tolerate stress
- Ability to multi-task
- Relationship management
- Understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Team building
- Advanced functions of MS Office products including: Word, Excel, Project, etc
College degree preferred
(CAN) Project Manager, Format Projects
Opening date:January 28
Closing date: February 28 2021
Position Summary...The Project Manager, Format Projects is responsible for managing key initiatives that impact our stores and e-commerce network as identified within the 3-year plan. The successful candidate will project manage key initiatives as required; support leading a cross-functional team and ensure all building, site, and operationally required components are incorporated. Project management accountabilities include defining, planning, executing and finalizing projects within planned deadlines and budget. This position requires strong capability to navigate a complex organization.
What You'll Do...
- Manage an integrated plan and calendar detailing all key initiatives across Project stores within the 3-year plan. Coordinate the creation of detailed store specific gantt charts using MS Project (or similar tools) leveraging inputs from cross-functional stakeholders. Maintain and manage updates of the project schedule through the life of each Project store.
- Manage all project related data and activities in Tririga, including project setup and schedules.
- Ensure ongoing accuracy in timelines and reporting. Provide visibility to project teams to key risk of project deliverable through reporting and tools. Support the Sr. Development Manager to manage and escalate key project risks on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and maintain project plans, monitor progress within multiple areas and act as liaison between senior management and project team. Prepare detailed project plans and operational plans for multiple projects. Manages multiple project concurrently keeping stakeholders informed on project progress.
- Identify, track, manage, and resolve project issues and proactively disseminate project information to all stakeholders. Manage and mitigate risk, as well as proactively manage project scope creep. Liaison with Business Leaders to communicate business risk ensuring critical tasks are understood and react quickly to changing business requirements.
- Provide support to concurrent strategic (1 to 3 year) projects by engaging with all cross-functional stakeholders, maintaining schedules, managing kick off, bi-weekly and last call meetings. Responsible to communicate program risks and change. Provide support on permit applications, coordinate with external consultants and deliver permit and tender ready package to construction to facilitate tender and award of project.
- Directly manage multiple major concurrent strategic projects which include acquiring resources, defining roles and responsibilities, setting objectives, and coordinating the efforts of the project team and third party partners to deliver the projects within plan.
- 2-3 yrs experience in coordinating and managing projects
Well-developed administration, planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional partner proactively manage project issues logs, risk logs, status reports, etc
- Positive attitude to learn new and challenging work
- Demonstrated flexibility and problem solving abilities
- Experience with MS Project as asset
- PMP / Six Sigma preferred or on track for PMP
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
(Sr) Project Manager, Product Development
(Sr) Project Manager, Product Development
282 days ago | Belmont, California, United States | SCIENTIFIC SEARCH
Opening date:May 25
Closing date: June 25 2020
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, Product Development
Consistent, reliable project management of cross functional activities to support the overall Product Development Strategy, Execution and Control of key Client Programs.
The Product Development Project Manager is responsible for coordinating internal cross-functional activities (pre-clinical, clinical, CMC and regulatory) required to enable successful execution of Development Programs.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership to establish a comprehensive, functionally-integrated, end-to-end project timelines
- In collaboration with internal project teams and external vendors:
- Implement project plan
- Identify and manage critical path activities and resources
- Identify and manage interdependencies and hand-offs
- Identify and proactively mitigate roadblocks
- Identify and document risks, likelihoods, severities, and key mitigations
- Facilitate contingency planning
- Capture and communicate progress; escalate potential delays with proposed solutions
- Implement project plan
- Responsible for all project team documentation: agendas, minutes, timelines, scorecards, and dashboards
- Facilitate internal project team meetings
- Attend weekly working team calls with vendors
- Present project updates, issues, options, and recommendations to functional Senior Management
- Escalate project issues and risks to functional and cross functional Senior Management in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with personnel across Product Development and other key functions (e.g., purchasing, finance, legal, product development teams) to ensure alignment around key business objectives
- Ensure that projects adhere to agreed-upon scope, timelines, resources, and budget
- Support Product Development Teams with managing Program specific Projects
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise using Project Management software to build timelines and manage resources, risks, and costs
- Ability to rapidly integrate new information into existing plans
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, development-stage company
- Ability to achieve business results with colleagues of diverse levels, functional expertise, skills, and priorities: effective as both a team player and a team leader
- Take a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Drive, facilitate, track, anticipate, influence, and implement
- Craft solutions
- Provide Senior Management with timely, candid, and accurate information, options, and recommendations
- 2+ years of Project Management experience and knowledge of project management methodologies, concepts and techniques is required.
- Project Management certificate is a plus
- Candidate must be able to juggle numerous projects at once, work well under deadline pressure, and the ability to prioritize workload against deadlines and strategic importance of program as set by senior management
- Experience in managing Late Stage Development Programs and Regulatory submissions (IND, NDA, BLA) is preferred
- Clinical or Quality Assurance Project management experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a scientific, medical or business discipline. A postgraduate qualification (e.g.PhD, MBA, MS) will be a distinct advantage
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical/ Biotech industry experience