Project Frog is revolutionizing the building industry by applying technology to streamline design and construction processes. We have developed the scalable infrastructure that can be inserted anywhere along your build process.
99 Green Street, Second Floor, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94111
Architecture Project Manager
Opening date:Septembre 14
Closing date : Octobre 15 2020
Project Frog Inc. delivers advanced pre-fabricated componentized buildings that assemble easily on-site, giving architects and builders a fast and cost effective way to create beautiful and energy-efficient buildings. Our San Francisco office is currently seeking candidates for the positing of Project Manager in the Product and Innovation team to carry out the development and delivery of high performance component buildings.
The Project Manager will be a core member Project Frog’s Product and Innovation team (P&I) consisting of architects, structural engineers, virtual design & construction managers, and software engineers. This individual will be responsible for efficient, scalable, and high quality project execution across the Project Frog suite of products. The Project Manager will carry projects through all phases while working closely Project Frog’s internal, supply chain, and implementation teams, as well as external consultants.
- Managing projects, through all phases. Includes production, project budgets, project schedules, quality assurance, permitting, and construction administration.
- Work closely and coordinate with Architect of Record and external consultant teams (Structural, MEP).
- Create, communicate, and meet project schedules and milestones.
- Provide QA/QC to documents and overall process for continuous improvement and streamlining.
- Drive in-depth + sophisticated BIM models/drawings integrating Project Frog building components and Structural + MEP integration. Coordinate with consultants, clients, and component manufacturers.
- Review fabricator/manufacturer/vendor shop drawing submittals for both architectural and structural building systems.
- Provide Construction Documents and Construction Administration services for architectural and structural building systems.
- Manage customizations of Project Frog architectural and structural building components while coordinating with internal Supply Chain, Construction, and Pre-Construction teams.
- Coordinate with Architectural, Structural Engineering, Supply Chain, Construction and Pre
- Construction teams to identify and implement end-to-end process and design efficiencies.
Specific Skills and Experience Requirements
- 8-10 years of experience in architectural and/or structural engineering practice with management experience in all phases of projects (SD, DD, CD, CA)
- Experience managing external consultants (SE, MEP).
- Ability to prioritize and manage a myriad of incoming tasks, decisions and deadlines.
- Knowledge of pre-fabricated architectural and structural systems desirable
- Knowledge of US building codes, and construction methods
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action
- Superior communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative required to identify, take ownership of, and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt design and management mindset to the evolving needs of Industrialized
- Construction practices
- Experience with Revit required; proficiency in Dynamo desired
- Accredited degree in architecture or structural engineering required
- PE or SE not required but a plus
To apply for this position, please send us a cover letter and your resume through this website, with the job title, Project Manager noted in the Subject field. Applicants must meet the above-mentioned qualifications, and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, to be considered for this position. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.
As a venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Project Frog is revolutionizing the building industry by applying technology and process to overcome the inefficiencies inherent to traditional construction. More than just a forward-thinking company, we are a team using each other’s strengths and knowledge as resources to create bright, inspiring and sustainable structures with minimal environmental impact. We are award-winning business professionals, researchers, product designers as well as accomplished entrepreneurs and innovative builders who are looking for bright people to join our team. Our corporate culture is collaborative, fun and results-focused while encouraging open exchanges of new ideas and innovation. For more information, visit www.projectfrog.com