ENGINEERING THE MODERN ENTERPRISE - Leveraging four core capabilities – Engineering, Digitalization, Globalization, and Emerging Technologies – we help clients achieve new levels of performance, while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth.
14980 NE 31st Way, Redmond, WA, USA, 98052
AI Project Lead
Opening date:Septembre 09
Closing date : Octobre 10 2020
Information Technology (IT)
Title: AI Project Lead
Location: New York
- Ideate and formulate a pragmatic blueprint for enterprise AI platform solution and subsequent development using Deep learning with a cross-functional team of talented engineers, Motivated self-learner
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient AI-based solutions for business problems
- Suggest & implement best practices in coding, collaborating and maintaining code repositories
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of AI platforms built by nova IQ
- Provide real-time knowledge transfer to the team on the Requirements based on client-facing meetings and whiteboarding workshops
- Help in writing a comprehensive proposal with the help of the other engineers on the project
- Work in an agile environment based on the defined sprint backlogs to deliver the assigned work in the stipulated timelines.
- Adhere to software development best practices and coding standards in all work products and participate in the refinement of those practices and standards to improve quality and productivity.
- Guide, coach, and lead a cross-functional team of 4-6 engineers comprising of AI engineers, Full-stack engineers, QA automation engineers, and DevOps engineers.
Job Requirements：Required skills
- Very strong Graduate level degree in Computer Science/or another engineering discipline from top tier schools
- Relevant experience of 8-12 years on live industry projects at the enterprise level
- Extremely strong in Python Programming, Tensor flow, Sci-kit learns, Keras, Theano, and other relevant Python Libraries for AI & Machine Learning (Scikit learn, NLTK, Scipy, etc.). The scale of 8/9 on 10.
- Strong ability to manipulate data using Pandas/Numpy and other python libraries,
- Should be able to support all data munging and cleansing activities as part of guiding and leading an AI-platform implementation team
- Experience in working in Agile methodology in a very high-performance coding environment with a high level of automation. Handle on CI-CD patterns of delivery and enterprise solution that uses Microservices, API’s and Docker containers
- Strong hands-on skills in relational databases. Ability to write SQL like queries to create new joins or data frames with a goal of framing the right business questions for the AI platform development team
- Ability to whiteboard with clients all types of possible solutions end-to-end (front end- API’s and Back end).
- Good handle on concepts of enterprise application architecture, solution architecture and enterprise architecture
Tools & Technologies
- Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Django/Flask based API’s, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
- Databases: MySQL or any enterprise RDBMS
- Code Management: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows
- Cloud Technologies: comfortable with Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
Thank you, Jaya Krishna, || Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist