PROLIM is a global company focused on product innovation by leveraging IT and PLM Technologies. PROLIM has more than a decade of PLM Service history – serving Automotive, Aerospace, High Tech and Industrial Machinery companies throughout the world.
6827 Communications Parkway, 310, Plano, TX, USA, 75024
Opening date:Septembre 04
Closing date : Octobre 04 2020
Information Technology (IT)
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking a Project Manager for one of their top clients in Austin, Texas, United States.
Qualified candidates can directly send resumes by clicking APPLY.
- Experience successfully managing enterprise-level website assessment and redesign projects.
- Experience successfully implementing and migrating enterprise-level web content management system (WCMS) solutions.
- Experience managing communication and branding-related business projects.
Skilled in user-experience for websites including conducting and reporting on usability performance using expert assessment, user tests, analytics, and validation tools.
- Skilled in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics tools for tracking and reporting on the success of web projects and campaigns.
- Skilled in accessibility for websites including reporting and remediation using expert assessment and validation tools.
- Skilled in managing projects with multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience producing assessments for workable solutions for business needs.
- Experience in technical project methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in information technology which includes direct responsibility for service delivery; systems or network configuration; service management and/or risk management; policy and compliance; procedures and standards
- Experience in best practices; training, and incident management in a variety of settings, including the, AWS, Azure, etc..
- Establishing and implementing/executing information security protocols and adhering to policies procedures and guidelines as directed by Information Security executive management.
- Experience establishing project organization and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Experience working with a Federal agency on public health projects.
- Experience producing documents for executive-level leadership.
- Experience managing projects using Key Performance Indicators, Earned Value
- Management, Schedule Performance Index, Cost Performance Index, Critical Path
- Analysis, and development of Work Breakdown Structures.
- Experience monitoring the work of and setting priorities for program/business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in information security either on IT Projects or as staff for a state agency or private sector employer.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information
- Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Project
- Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience overseeing market research and usability studies to support web redesign projects.
- Experience with bilingual website buildouts.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within public health organizations.
- Experience with public health information systems and software applications.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info.
Data Center Operations Project Manager
Opening date:Septembre 11
Closing date : Octobre 12 2020
Information Technology (IT)
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking a Data Center Operations Project Manager for one of their top clients in Dearborn, Michigan, United States.
Qualified candidates can directly send resumes by clicking APPLY button.
- 4+ years leading projects (2+ years with bachelor’s degree)
- IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) RFP management experience
- Data Center Migration and/or Cloud Migration Project Management Experience
- Managing initiatives on behalf of a sponsor
- Leading multiple contributors to achieve a common goal
- Achieving process change and/or technology solution delivery
- Communicating regularly with team members and external stakeholders using a combination of meetings, email, documents, and presentations
- Developing and maintaining scope, schedules, cost estimates, and resource plans
- Managing and tracking project deliverables and progress
- Identifying and analyzing risk, potential impacts, and mitigation alternatives
- Documenting complex business and/or system processes and component interdependencies
- Facilitating prioritization and decision making
- Managing contributions of systems integrators, and/or third-party solution providers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Project management processes, methods, and their integration
- Conflict resolution and negotiating a compromise
- Project information management
- Work breakdown structure development
- Critical path management
- Resource allocation and leveling
- Baselining, variance analysis, and change management
- Analytical techniques to identify trends and produce aggregate representations
- Understanding of general business functions and concepts
- Familiarity with Data Center and Cloud Operations
- Familiarity with IT terminology (e.g., application development, technology infrastructure, information security, and shared services)
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact.