At Con-Real, we believe our clients are best served when combine our talents and services. You will find our proprietary Construction/Real Estate Service model cost-effective, efficient and exactly calculated to deliver optimal results for every project.\n
Con-Real’s construction services include Pre-Construction Services, General Construction and Construction Management. The firm also specializes in Design Build Services and Reconstruction Services.\n
Con-Real’s real estate services encompass Disposition and Valuation of Real Estate Assets, including Valuation/Market Studies and Appraisal Management. The firm also specializes in Real Estate Development Services, Acquisition and Relocation Assistance and Investment/Brokerage Services.
1900 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX, USA, 76006
Construction Project Manager
Opening date:June 26
Closing date : August 27 2020
The Construction Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frames. This position will ensure that multiple projects will be completed simultaneously in various locations by overseeing multiple teams of Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Engineers.
- Plan for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Select through a bidding process; subcontractors and materials in alignment with the owners
- Communicate efficiently with subcontractors, owners, and team members actions that need to be taken, expectations, and follow-up
- Must know construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial in construction. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project application code Momentum40
- Establishes work plan and schedule and coordinates completion of the project through the subcontractors, and project superintendent
- Responsible for maintaining project budget
- Approves all project billings, manages change orders with client and subcontractors and approves all project costs
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with estimating and accounting personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinate project activities
- B.S or B.A in Construction Science, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in building commercial construction as a Project Manager
- Experience in completing project in joint venture work preferred
- Experience/ability to direct/manage projects exceeding $15M
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets, estimating, and project management software
- Experience in Joint Venture Preferred
To apply, send your resume, desired salary, and the application code.
For more information, visit www.Con-Real.com
We are a boutique style professional company in commercial construction, program management, commercial real estate and technology. We specialize in large-scale projects with a small-scale team. We value independent, innovative personalities who are wanting the responsibility of running their own project. We are an African American owned business, which values individuals of all backgrounds, who believe that discrimination is not a hurtle but a reason to perform at a top level to competitive level. If you also believe in these values and enjoy construction, please apply.