As the largest, national staffing agency specializing exclusively in high-end, niche IT, Tech, and Digital Marketing talent, staffing is more than just our job. It’s our passion. For nearly two decades, we’ve changed how to approach hiring needs for contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time Tech and Digital Marketing talent. As a result of our MAP mindset and proprietary process, we boast an unmatched fulfillment ratio of 68% and an average placement time of 3-5 days for contract roles and 5-10 days for full-time roles. Because we believe you deserve the right candidates the first time around.
102 Madison Ave, 7th Floor, New York, NY, USA, 10016
Opening date:November 13
Closing date : December 14 2020
Type:Contract (6 months)
Title: Project Management
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Local remote
Compensation: Depends on experience!
Our major agency client is looking for a project manager to join their team for a 6+ month contract
Day to Day:
- Project and resource management
- Manage intake of projects coming from client
- Partner with account leads to access situation and understand budgeting and level of sophistication needed
- Map the opportunity to the right stakeholders and build staffing plans through resource management platform
- Work with other PMs to create a timeline and match it to roles and responsibilities
- Partner with resource managers to get the right people on the project
- Connect budget back to real time hours to make sure budget is maintained
- Type of projects - 40% paid media, 40% analytics, 20% research
- Creative PM who understands the process of bringing a campaign to life
- 4+ years of experience- must be able to hit the ground running and work independently
- Flexible and comfortable in ambiguous environments
- Experience with a large multi stakeholder resource team (ideally 10+ individuals in a multi discipline team)
- PM tools: open to any!
- Strong excel skills
- Creative background as a project manager
- Agency experience
If interested and qualified please email an updated resume to Talia by clicking APPLY.
Creative Project Manager
Opening date:November 13
Closing date : December 14 2020
Title: Creative Project Manager
Location: Fully Remote, Eastern Time Hours
Start Date: ASAP
Type: 20+ Hours per Week, Contract
- Experience working with a creative team, and creating schedules and charts
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in project management/managing team
- Well organized is a must
- Manage the creative team and timeline of the projects for the end of the year
- Experience in digital display campaigns and SEM is nice to have
If you are qualified and interested, please send me your resume.
Opening date:May 21
Closing date : June 22 2020
Staffing and Recruiting
Title: Project Manager: Digital Technology (Marketing & Collaboration)
Duration: FULL TIME
Location: NYC - Remote to start
It is most important that you are someone that is:
- Highly skilled at Digital Marketing and Fundraising technology, experienced in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Interested in guiding the implementation and evolution of a digital marketing technology stack at a major non-profit
What you will do:
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager for Digital Technology ensures successful planning, deployment, and continual improvements on all digital marketing projects for the Fundraising and Marketing teams. The Project Manager plays a key role in transforming processes by implementing emerging technologies to achieve the Marketing Team's ambitious targets. You will work with a product steering committee that has identified key objectives and outcomes for their departments. The role of the Project Manager will be to setup these projects to meet their objectives through managing and coordinating any number of developers, business analysts, vendors, consultants, and fundraising/marketing stakeholders.
Secondary responsibilities include supporting various departments by deploying a wide range of collaboration technologies and tools. Examples in 2020 will include Sharepoint, Zendesk, and an internal intranet. The size and scale of these deployments will vary depending on emerging needs.
Project Management for Digital Marketing (60%)
- Be a partner with the Fundraising Department, primarily the Marketing team, in a highly collaborative Agile format. Work with Marketing technology colleagues to help them achieve their technology strategy and fundraising outcomes.
- Gather requirements, implement and iterate on any new technology processes and strategies for digital marketing technology initiatives.
- Be a technical advisor on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Salesforce ecosystem and any relevant system integrations.
- Guide the selection of vendors/partners and project manage any implementations.
- Coordinate and/or support the training, configuration and content-generation activities associated with the evolution of our clients digital marketing technology to ensure it can be used as a driver for increased revenue and improved donor experience.
General Project Management for ongoing projects (25%)
- Write technical requirements, manage budgets, set timelines and work in an Agile method for delivery (we use Jira).
- Design, configure, and socialize any new office-wide collaboration tools.
- Provide general support to existing information systems, including configuration, regular maintenance, troubleshooting, data validation, process testing and delivery of system training by partnering with implementation vendors across the application development workstreams
- Work closely with vendors and system experts to maintain system functionality and accuracy; manage vendors to ensure deliverables are met.
- Research best in class practices, act as a technical and process consultant, recommend improvements and collaborate with the department leadership at our client to identify opportunities
- Provide key stakeholders with regular project updates and recommend corrective actions.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas within and outside the department to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization
- Manage new technology requests which come from the office and other client entities.
Support movement's high-level strategic projects (15%):
- Provide project management support on the development of a new Field Research website for our clients Medical Unit.
- Provide project management support to any new emerging technology requests identified by management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of technical experience. Master's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of previous experience in project management for digital marketing, collaboration, and/or web-development technology
- 2 years of experience working in Fundraising or Marketing department.
- Technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce ecosystem
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Knowledge of UX design principles and best practices for iterative improvement of public-facing and internal interfaces
- Basic data analysis / interpretation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience writing technical requirements. Strong systems analysis capability, including familiarity with system diagramming tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate varying time zones and available to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Experience managing stakeholders from a variety of levels and ability to mediate between them to achieve consensus, align to goals and maintain project timelines
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the NGO/non-profit sector, preferably in a Marketing or Fundraising role.
- PMI/PMP certification (or desire to acquire) a plus. Experience working in an Agile team is a plus.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office365 suite of applications and SharePoint and how they can be leveraged to increase productivity and collaboration across the organization
- Experience in leading web development projects using best practices for UX design and iterative improvement in site functions and interface
- Experience with PowerBI or any other dashboard / data visualization technologies
- Knowledge of information security, privacy and any associated regulations (GDPR, PCI, CCPA, etc)
If interested and qualified, please send an updated version of your resume