The company has not entered any description yet.
The company has not entered any location yet.
SAFe Agile Project Manager
Opening date:January 12
Closing date : February 13 2021
Logistics and Supply Chain
We are seeking a SAFe Agile Project Manager for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down.
- Solid IT project manager with core Agile (required) but SAFeAgile* is preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience with Customer, Risk identification, Timelines, Budgets and DeliveryRally & Jira – strongly preferred
Confluence Wiki – preferred, not required.
- Participates in the planning, execution and delivery of moderately complex to complex business projects under minimal supervision.
- Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and cost.
- Leads and manages projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Acquires and applies proficient knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes and develops work products.
- Defines low to medium risk project plans and aligns to project deliverables.
- Manages budgets on the low to medium range of project budgets.
- Uses tools and techniques that may include process engineering and software delivery methods to increase overall project success.
- Seeks creative alternatives to project challenges.
- Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule, budget, scope and resources.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.