Utilant is an InsurTech leader providing the industry’s best-in-class Survey Management SaaS Product Suite for Loss Control and Premium Audit surveys. Utilant’s Loss Control 360 platform drives predictive risk insights with intelligent loss control solutions for Property & Casualty Insurance Carriers and Top Risk Engineering Companies. The Loss Control 360 platform leverages the world’s largest repository of survey data, coupled with a suite of work-flow tools designed to inform smarter underwriting decisions. A typical implementation provides positive ROI within the first year. For more information visit www.losscontrol360.com.
155 Chandler St, Buffalo, NY, USA, 14207
Senior Project Manager
Opening date:April 08
Closing date: May 08 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software,
Utilant is a global SaaS company with the market-leading platform for property and casualty loss control, LossControl360 (LC360). We specialize in providing P&C insurance workflow, AI, data, and analytics for evaluating risks associated with property. Our rapidly growing company is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team.
In this position, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of our LC360 software for new and existing clients. During the implementation, the Senior Project Manager will direct and lead a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and will be responsible for the successful and on-time completion of the project and the contractual deliverables.
What you will be doing:
- Leading and monitoring the full implementation process for large-complex and/or global client projects to ensure all deliverables are met according to contract.
- Working at a strategic level with clients, understanding their business needs and how project implementation may affect different areas of their business/organization.
- Managing stakeholder and client expectations carefully throughout the life of the project, ensuring that risks are known and mitigated appropriately.
- Collaborating with internal teams to manage complex product customization through SDLC.
- Managing projects proactively, working to get ahead of potential pitfalls.
- Acting as the first line of investigation for any system issue reported.
- Providing a smooth transition and handoff to Client Experience Team at end of implementation.
- Ensuring client has a positive overall experience with the implementation of the product.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least five (5) years of related professional experience
- Demonstrates ability to work with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to translate business needs into a comprehensive solution and technical requirements.
- Ability to accurately explain the fundamentals of the system and illustrate basic configuration skills
- Ability to explain UI configuration as well as SSO and API usage and how they relate to items moving through the system at an advanced level.
- Identifies and understands different software development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Travel to client sites may be required.