PatientPop is the only all-in-one practice growth solution. By enhancing and automating each touchpoint in the patient journey — from first impression online to digital booking to post-visit follow-up — PatientPop makes it easy for healthcare providers to attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office.
We are a fast-growing healthcare technology startup in the heart of Silicon Beach. We only hire the best candidates, and we make sure they stick around by providing a fun environment, desirable benefits, generous PTO, and more.
214 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, USA, 90401
Customer Success Program Manager
Opening date:April 07
Closing date: May 07 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Internet,
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Customer Success Program Manager reports to the Head of GTM Strategy & Operations and plays a critical role for the entire Customer Success department by driving key initiatives forward. This role is responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to document business requirements, identify process improvements, tailor business systems dashboards and reports, and analyze the impact of initiatives. This individual will also learn to provide basic administration support of CS technology and systems.
How you will contribute:
- Project Management
- Define project scope, work plan, deliverables, timeline, resources required
- Lead a cross-functional team to successfully execute the project to completion
- Measure impact of project compared to the baseline metrics
- Process Improvement
- Document the current business process (process flow diagram)
- Work with stakeholders to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate working sessions to design future process flow
- Reporting & Analysis
- Provide CS management team with accurate reports and dashboards
- Review key metrics to identify meaningful insights and trends
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly presentations
- Systems Administration
- Document stakeholder’s business requirements and recommend solutions
- Communicate and document timelines, upcoming changes and releases
- Conduct end-user testing of upcoming releases in a Sandbox environment
- Learn basic administration of one or more of our CS systems (Salesforce, Taskray, TalkDesk, Chilipiper)
- Work with training manager to make sure all changes are properly documented
You will stand out with:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Statistics, or another relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience in a project management, business analyst and/or business systems administrator position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in facilitation and consensus-building
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.