Morgan Human Capital Management
With more than a decade of experience in all facets of Talent Acquisition and Search, MorganHCM is regarded by today’s industry leaders as a trusted resource for securing management and specialized talent on the professional level.
The company has not entered any location yet.
Opening date:April 07
Closing date: May 07 2021
Our client is a manufacturing organization that is a leader in their industry. They are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for coordinating resources and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget, and produce the desired results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develops and manages detailed project schedules and work plans
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Tracks project costs to meet budget
- Coordinates the team throughout all project management phases
- Leads daily/weekly stand-ups and Project Coordination meetings
- Coordinates with cross-discipline team members to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Employs risk management techniques to minimize threats to project success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. PMP Certification preferred. MS, Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field is a plus
- 5 - 10 years experience in Engineering / Project Management, with preference to technical background
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, inclusive of Microsoft Project. Previous experience working with beverage dispensing equipment or a related field is strongly preferred
- Experience in a product development role, working within the normal timeline and budget constraints associated with projects, is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills; including listening, verbal, and written. Excellent organizational skills. Excellent leadership ability. The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Strong customer orientation. Knowledge of project management methodologies