IntraEdge is the large global technology talent, services and training organization that functions with the agility of a significantly smaller firm. We provide our clients with the resources and expertise to enhance business performance through technology. We give our people the opportunity to grow in their fields, with the freedom to excel.
IntraEdge helps innovation stakeholders accomplish their technology goals through quickly identifying the right talent, delivering flexible professional services, and providing skills-based training. Whatever technology solution we deliver, it always comes down to the humans making things happen, which is why we believe at our very core that People are the Platform.
Founded in 2002 in Phoenix, AZ, we’ve got national and international scope and reach, backed by decades of experience and deep domain expertise in technology innovation for for numerous verticles. By streamlining processes and accelerating time to value, we position both our people and our clients for success. As a technology company that is built on relationships, we’re always innovating to deliver benefits for the long term.
5660 W. Chandler Blvd., Suite 1, Chandler, AZ, USA, 85226
Opening date:April 08
Closing date: May 08 2021
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus