Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
55 Walkers Brook Drive 6th Floor, Reading, MI, USA, 01867
Opening date:April 07
Closing date: May 07 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Financial Services,
Our leading financial services client is seeking a highly skilled Project Manager to provide hands-on project management support for a range of marketing initiatives.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities Of The Project Manager
- Plan, manage, and direct projects from end-to-end across multiple teams
- Manage multiple project plans in a complex and dynamic environment
- Leverage problem-solving and influencing skills to ensure timely delivery
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- At least 3 years of experience with interdisciplinary teams
- In-depth understanding of process management and PM methodologies
- Experience coordinating large volume campaigns and managing a high volume of current workstreams
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, Marketing, Financial Services
Job ID: 350299