The DreamOn Group is a full-service firm that encompasses a family of development, construction, and property management companies, including the DreamOn Development Company, Tejas Premier Building Contractor Inc., and DreamOn Property Management.
The DreamOn Group provides an innovative and integrated approach to curating, developing, designing, constructing, and managing projects for construction clients, real estate development partners, and investors. With decades of construction and development experience, strong community relationships, and a client-driven approach, our talented team can realize any vision through thoughtful planning, vibrant design, and innovative collaborations.
As a community builder, the DreamOn Group has unique opportunities to transform lives and build healthier communities to provide our neighbors with a better quality of life.
1811 S. Laredo Street, San Antonio, TX, USA, 78207
Construction Project Manager
Opening date:April 07
Closing date: May 07 2021
Tejas Premier Building Contractor, Inc., a subsidiary of the DreamOn Group, is seeking a candidate with commercial building construction experience in the San Antonio and surrounding area to oversee projects from bidding to execution. You will work with senior management and act as the point of contact for clients.
- Manages and develops field and administrative staff.
- Establishes and maintains the project schedule.
- Assists with creating budgets and administers through project completion.
- Writes contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Negotiates change orders with owners and sub contractors.
- Reviews cost reports and makes analysis to assist in reducing cost and maintaining productivity.
- Establishes project labor requirements and reviews these requirements with management and field staff.
- Conducts regular project inspections, monitors work progress, quality of work and safety.
- Coordinates with engineers, inspectors, and client/owner representatives to isolate project problems and assist in developing solutions.
- Determines the necessity of construction equipment and assures equipment is properly maintained.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills