Bridge Investment Group
Bridge Investment Group ("Bridge") is a leading, forward-integrated real estate private equity firm with $25+ billion in assets under management. Bridge combines its nationwide, 4,200+* person "boots-on-the-ground" operating platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused on select US real estate verticals - multifamily, workforce and affordable housing, senior housing and medical properties, office, fixed income strategies, and opportunity zones.
Our in-depth knowledge of local markets, as well as our extensive real asset and capital markets expertise, enable us to develop prolific deal flow and to deploy active asset management and monitoring across our business lines.
Our “owner-operator” perspective generates deep capabilities to understand assets and source less-than-fully-marketed deal flow from industry participants. Targeting acquisitions and loans in growth markets where we maintain a strong local operating footprint, but which are less crowded and offer more opportunities for value-add investments, allows us to build portfolios of investments individually asset by asset and exit at portfolio level premiums.
Our asset management strategy is specialized and focused in a way that emphasizes current income and capital appreciation while mitigating risk. By making improvements that build lasting communities, increase renter satisfaction, and ultimately bring value to investors, we seek to “create alpha” at the asset level.
The principals of Bridge have been investing in and improving communities since 1991 and manage private equity funds, separately managed vehicles, co-investments, and joint ventures. Woven and intertwined with our buildings, people, and communities, we transform assets into game-changers that maximize their potential across all dimensions.
*Total 4,200 employees include – employees of professional employer organizations at sites managed by Bridge Senior Living, LLC.)
111 E Sego Lily Drive, Suite 400, Sandy, UT, USA, 84070
Multifamily Project Manager
Opening date:February 23
Closing date: March 27 2021
Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate investment management firm with $22 billion in assets under management. Bridge combines its 4,000+ person nationwide operating platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt strategies. As a globally-trusted investment firm, we offer exceptional returns to our investors, pursued with uncompromising core values.
For us, investing is an active process. With decades of experience as an owner-operator, we strive to create vibrant communities where our residents and tenants are excited to live and work. With a focus on affordable housing, as well as social and environmental initiatives, we take pride in giving back to the neighborhoods in which we invest.
At Bridge, we believe that we are only as good as our people. We value diversity, promote innovation, and encourage our people to never stop learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability, teamwork, and collaboration empowers individuals to develop and thrive professionally and personally.
The Multifamily Exterior CapEx Project Manager for Multi-Family construction projects will be responsible for the overall construction projects assigned. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the Site Superintendent, estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
The following is a list of the major responsibilities of the Construction Manager:
- Preparation of the project schedule and the general cost summary
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design/concept, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems
- Effectively communicate with design team/clients as well as effectively lead the construction teams.
- Expedite any plans, shop drawings and approvals
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all project meetings
- Inform the construction director of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the contractors pricing as well as designer's drawings as they arise
- Manage and expedite all change order costs. Maintain current CO logs and keep team informed of cost updates
- Monitor invoicing including final retainage
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
- Ensure that "as-built" drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close-outs to consultant/owner accordingly
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed
- Manage and expedite project deficiency lists (punch-lists)
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to work
- Directs field inspections of new construction and remodeling projects to determine compliance with approved plans, specifications, and other contract documents.
- Consults with contractors and architects on redevelopment of building and remodeling plans and costs
- Meets with architects, and contractors to assess quality, progress, and overall performance
- Directs analysis of proposed building materials and methods of construction for acceptability based on suitability, durability, and cost of maintenance for various types of development
- Inputs project status and scheduling information into project report database
- Develops and maintains comparable cost data of construction in various locations
- Reviews periodic progress reports on facilities under construction
- Adapts regional construction codes and regulations to request variances on projects
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills, attributes, and abilities:
- 1-3 years' experience as a Construction Manager, preferably with multi-family
- Must understand construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of the standards, codes, building construction processes, procedures and regulations pertaining to the construction and maintenance of structures and facilities
- Thorough knowledge of construction specifications, contract documents and the bid process
- Some knowledge of standards of a finished product in building construction, alteration, and repair and knowledge of building trades
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate contractors
- Ability to organize and set priorities for work assignments, to assign and explain them to project team members
- Ability to make cost studies and estimates
- Ability to maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence related to the work
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
About The Benefits
Bridge benefits include:
- A highly-competitive base salary
- Bonus and carried interest eligibility based on individual and team performance
- A suite of benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching
- Generous PTO, including parental leave
- Company-sponsored service opportunities