Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global technology and consulting firm specializing in Managed Services, Business, Consulting, and IT/Non-IT Staffing Services. DISYS’ Managed Services Provider (MSP) channel comes with a dedicated Centralized Delivery Team that purely focuses on addressing clients’ temporary staffing and Scope of Work (SOW) needs from new client acquisition, to client operations and management, to delivery.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in McLean, Virginia, DISYS is defined by its core values of collaboration, respect, accountability, and ingenuity, as well its value-driven partnerships with consultants worldwide.
As a leading global enterprise, DISYS’ experts are thought leaders in the industry, who bring best-in-class expertise to more than 250 Fortune 500 companies. Recognized as a Top 20 Staffing Provider and one of the Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S., as well as a leading Diversity Staffing Firm by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), DISYS is also a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Top Supplier to 7 of 10 leading global MSPs. The company encourages the use of Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Disabled Business Enterprise (DBE), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE), and Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE) subcontractors to support our clients’ participation goals and create a space where M/W/D/S/V/SDVBEs can network, train, mentor, and work together to thrive. As a Top 100 Diversity-Owned Business Award winner DISYS helps clients meet their diversity spending targets.
DISYS nimbly collaborates with clients, employees, and consultants to leverage our extensive experience and bring top outcomes. This includes harnessing its culture of fearless innovation to achieve new levels of technical leadership. DISYS’ approach brings the optimal mix of solutions, people, and technologies to propel clients toward their goals.
8270 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1000, McLean, VA, USA, 22102
Opening date:July 27
Closing date : August 20 2020
Information Technology (IT)
Type:Contract (6 months)
** No C2C, only accepting candidates who can work on W2**
Scope of Job -
- Manage all aspects of product implementations for clinical products
- Provide project management support for the product implementations
- Work with cross-functional partners, clients and vendors to define set up requirements and implement those requirements within our operational systems.
- Define scope, develop project plans, manage project milestones; develop and execute appropriate communication plans with stakeholders and leadership; develop relationships with cross- functional partners and align implementation timelines to ensure implementations are completed meeting our clients requirements needs. Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to management as needed.
- Partner with clinical product team on definition of enhancements while also working with cross-functional partners to deliver the product enhancements
- Assist the New Solutions team in standing up new clinical products, working
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional partners throughout the Enterprise to manage installations to meet our client’s requirements.
- Provides project management for strategic and tactical projects. Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic projects as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Handling a high-pressure environment with multiple competing priorities
Opening date:December 02
Closing date : January 03 2021
Banking and Finance
Type:Contract (12 months)
Mentioned below are the job details
Position: PROJECT MANAGER 3
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12 Months +
Rate: $ 47.85/hr on W2
What is needed:
• Business Savvy who can work with regulatory people and senior leaders
• Looking for someone that has experience with business solutions experience, leadership focus and drive a team within the program
• Years of experience - 7 years of true PM experience
• Wealth and Finance experience
Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation. Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback. Ensures that Risk Controls are met. Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members. Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management. May at times be assigned as a program leader. Required Qualifications: 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation.
Thanks and Regards,
Manisha Arora Fonseca
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)