Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We provide a continuum of service from workforce mobilization and modern enterprise solutions to digital innovation to drive better results and bring more value to our clients. Apex transforms our customers with modern enterprise solutions tailored to the industries we serve. Apex has a presence in over 70 markets across US, Canada and Mexico. Apex is a segment of ASGN Inc. (NYSE: ASGN). To learn more, visit www.apexsystems.com.
4400 Cox Road Suite 200 , Glen Allen, VA, USA, 23060
Social Impact Program Manager
Opening date:January 13
Closing date : February 13 2021
Information Technology (IT)
Type:Contract (6 months)
POSITION: Social Impact Program Manager
LOCATION: NYC *Remote until TBD*
DURATION: 6 month contract
The Social Impact Program Manager will be responsible for building scaled programs that will service the entire nonprofit ecosystem.
- Manage timeline, KPIs, and milestones against Scaled Programs for nonprofits
- Become an expert in the needs of nonprofits, and build a framework for how to solve through scaled education
- Partner with data and operations teams to track impact for current and future programs.
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Gather product feedback from Program Participants to inform product roadmap development
- Represent the voice of the partner to cross-functional and leadership teams
- Support the Scaled Programs team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information dissemination
- 6+ years professional experience in program management, product marketing, or digital fundraising
- Organizational, project management, time management, and communication experience
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Experience explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, and providing reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the partner performance
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
Nice to have
Social impact experience either working at a nonprofit or with nonprofits
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.